The Girls Who Broke Your Heart Thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So whats the story there?? Please tell us! This thread is for sharing and caring :) (fucking kidding)

I pulled off an interesting real estate scheme. My GF and I have been together about 10 months now. Still going excellent, honestly I don't even know if we've had a disagreement yet. Just a very mature, low maintenance relationship. Still very sexual, etc. We recently went on a little vacation with other married/dating couples. We are all in our late 30s. My girl is fucking ripped and just so sexy. She looked so much better than the other girls there, it wasn't even close. I was so turned on the whole time.

So the scheme: the house across the street from me came up for sale. At the same time, she is still living in her divorced house, and coming close to the end of the time she's allowed to live in it. She gets child support, and used it to pay her house note. So I bought the house across the street from me, and she sold her house. She moved into the house across from me as my tenant, and her rent is exactly whatever the mortgage is. And this is paid for by her ex husband. I don't remember the exact number but in like 5 years I will have doubled the money I put down for down payment and closing costs, all paid for by her ex husband. So now we can see each other very easily, literally a ten second walk across the street, much easier to sneak over if we are horny before bed, etc.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So whats the story there?? Please tell us! This thread is for sharing and caring :) (fucking kidding)

I pulled off an interesting real estate scheme. My GF and I have been together about 10 months now. Still going excellent, honestly I don't even know if we've had a disagreement yet. Just a very mature, low maintenance relationship. Still very sexual, etc. We recently went on a little vacation with other married/dating couples. We are all in our late 30s. My girl is fucking ripped and just so sexy. She looked so much better than the other girls there, it wasn't even close. I was so turned on the whole time.

So the scheme: the house across the street from me came up for sale. At the same time, she is still living in her divorced house, and coming close to the end of the time she's allowed to live in it. She gets child support, and used it to pay her house note. So I bought the house across the street from me, and she sold her house. She moved into the house across from me as my tenant, and her rent is exactly whatever the mortgage is. And this is paid for by her ex husband. I don't remember the exact number but in like 5 years I will have doubled the money I put down for down payment and closing costs, all paid for by her ex husband. So now we can see each other very easily, literally a ten second walk across the street, much easier to sneak over if we are horny before bed, etc.
I wouldn't call that a scam so much as recipe for disaster.

• 9Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I wouldn't call that a scam so much as recipe for disaster.

It's honestly not. Worst case scenario we breakup and she can stay my tenant or I can increase rent - LOL. (I wouldnt)

We truly just love each other, and it's a super mature relationship. Really 100x more healthy than my marriage was. I think the recipe for disaster would be trying to move in together, mixing families, etc. This way we can see each other when we want, but the stressful family shit is done separately without adding that stress to "us."

It may go south, but I absolutely do not foresee that at all.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have to respectfully disconcurr.

I've seen -much- worse nipples on titties that full.

I'm not a huge fan of the tat... but that's part of the bargain.

But the crazy to nice titty to tattoo ratio doesn't work out. She's gotta go.

You know, after we have all kinds of pictures of her butt hole.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Nice. First pic I thought she was hiding a fat belly. But second pic shows enough to show she's not a whale. Let's see her ass now.

lucas47

Lord Nagafen Raider
Brazilian Gabriela Borges, so hot

Gabriela-Borges-Acompanhante-3.jpg
Gabriela-Borges-Acompanhante-2.jpg

Gabriela Borges - Acompanhantes Portugal - ErosPortugal

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus, I need to move to fucking Portugal. Can't be worse than a Biden USA.

I'd spend all my fucking money (pun intended) on Debora Pires on that site, assuming she's not a dead lay. Not only is her body smoking hot, but I've always wondered what inny nipples were like in person.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Great weather, great food, low crime, it's great.
Most of these whores are brazilian, and they are so goddamn wild grrr
but if you are a anti masker , you are going to live in a world of pain.