The Good Place

Caliane

ha. Scene was even more amusing, when I could recognize Jason Manzoukas's hair from behind.

spronk

FPS noob
oh shit its Rafe. He's gonna murder Janet and have a boner while doing it.

Jason MZ has had some awesome part time gigs the last few years - Brooklyn 99, Big Mouth, Good Place, Comrade Detective. His movie work is uh not as good but loving his TV resume.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I dunno, the charm of the show is quickly fading for me. It'll be interesting to see where they can take the story with a 3rd season.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah, still enjoy the show but its a premise that works for 2, maybe 3, 4 is really pushing it seasons. I really hope they don't go for a twist at the end of season 2, I can think of 2 or 3 but all of them wouldn't be fun or interesting, just predictable.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The twist of season 2 is that they actually ARE in the good place, but a lower tier of it for people that haven't graduated to pure good. We'll see if my guess is correct.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

SeanDoe1z1

I am assuming no twist, and natural character progression of becoming "good" people.

Honestly, I am in the basket that they had no idea season 2 would even be renewed and they just went with it, hence the delay. Writing seemed much better in s1 over this first half of s2?

Funny enough though, don't watch many shows I don't care my young kids also watch.

• 1Worf

Cybsled

So this is back on again. Had some good humor when they shit on the Jaguars lol.

So it sounds like they arent going to the Medium Place for now, since it sounds like the Bad Place can file for extradition paperwork to pull people out of there. Although it does question where do they go from here. Michael can only hold up the ruse with the demons for so long and I can't imagine they can hide out in the Bad Place indefinitely.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah great episode, didn't go the way i expected which is neat. They even brought back zooks

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't love it. There were a few chuckles, but for the most part it wasn't very funny.

• 1Like

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Another solid episode, and I'm really interested to see how long this journey lasts. Seems like the end of Act 1?

Cybsled

Ya, def act 2 at this point. I do wonder how they plan to get through the actual bad place. Michael can probably only bs for so long.

Theory: Janet creates duplicates of the 4 to be tortured to buy them time to escape.

Last edited: