The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I didn't realize who the cohosts were before, but Sabine has been on the show a few times, I beileve. I'm sure that guy doesn't get normal car sickness, but he got whoozy from her flinging him around the track. IIRC, she was the one who was helping one of the old guys, I think Richard, learn how to drive around some race track and held a record for fastest lap time at that specific track?

In any case, she's on a similar level as the Stig for driving ability. I get the impression she may have even filled in as the Stig before.

That sounds like the ONLY thing that's going to be better about this show, though, and really it isn't. She'll just always win their normal races, which isn't very fair or interesting, unless she purposefully throws it.

God.. I can't wait for the original guys new series, have they released the name yet? I hope they clone the Stig but just give him a new name just to avoid any lawsuits, while simultaneously throwing mud in the BBC's eye.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i tried finding any news about this show, all reports seem to be the same, show is allegedly filming. no release date, no name yet.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea, I tried googling it before and didn't find anything. Thought maybe someone here might have found something I couldn't.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i was hoping for some on-location pics at least. i guess they are keeping quiet cuz they dont want top gear to steal their idea or the BBC try to fuck with it in some way.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I have zero interest in the old Top Gear. I will be skipping it and waiting for the new on Amazon.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't realize who the cohosts were before, but Sabine has been on the show a few times, I beileve. I'm sure that guy doesn't get normal car sickness, but he got whoozy from her flinging him around the track. IIRC, she was the one who was helping one of the old guys, I think Richard, learn how to drive around some race track and held a record for fastest lap time at that specific track?

In any case, she's on a similar level as the Stig for driving ability. I get the impression she may have even filled in as the Stig before.
We've got us a real Top Gear superfan here...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
May gives a little bit of info on the new show
Top Gear: James May hopes Chris Evans's show will 'do well', criticises BBC for broadcasting 'best of' compilation | News | Culture | The Independent

Speaking about the new Amazon show, May once again insisted it will not be called Gear Knobs and said it is "completely different" to Top Gear.

"We've managed to keep everything we've done so far completely secret, which we could never do on Top Gear," he said. "The content is completely different. People are saying: 'Now you're with Amazon, you can swear and punch each other in the face'. But why would we want to do that? It would be rubbish."

May also spoke about the possibility of the new show failing: "How could it [fail]? There are too many people who, like us, like messing around with cars.

"It would need some sudden seismic viewing shift, for reasons no one could possibly understand. Nor can it detract from what we achieved with Top Gear, because we won't be just another version on another platform. What's the point?"

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I thought I knew the new line up.

Didn't know Chris Evans was hosting. So there's been a change or something

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

That sounds like the ONLY thing that's going to be better about this show, though, and really it isn't. She'll just always win their normal races, which isn't very fair or interesting, unless she purposefully throws it.

God.. I can't wait for the original guys new series, have they released the name yet? I hope they clone the Stig but just give him a new name just to avoid any lawsuits, while simultaneously throwing mud in the BBC's eye.
I definitely remember Sabine. There was an episode where she was driving a Transit Van around the Nurburgring and was passing every day drivers in Porsches and the like. Definitely showed how much driver skill is involved at that level!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the way these grown ass men are crying over his words, it pretty much confirms that they are in fact ladyboys.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Matt LeBlanc joins to host with Chis Evans. Jesus, Top Gear is going to be a flaming bag of shit soon. Who next, Snooki from Jersey Shore to join the cast?