the greatest streak in sports history has come to an end

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
you mean besides the staged matches with hidden razor blade induced "injuries"?
the-people-s-eyebrow-o.gif

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
you mean besides the staged matches with hidden razor blade induced "injuries"?
are you under the impression that it isn't common knowledge that wrestling is staged? by pointing things like this out thinking that this is some sort of huge revelation you are really just continuing to prove what a socially inept retard you are.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
are you under the impression that it isn't common knowledge that wrestling is staged? by pointing things like this out thinking that this is some sort of huge revelation you are really just continuing to prove what a socially inept retard you are.
Right on the button, especially the socially inept retard part.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
You might as well stop beating around the bush and watch ballerina's if you enjoy choreography so much.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah, at least ballerinas are sexy and have actual talent.
sorry, curling 10 hours a day in a gym and then bouncing around on a trampoline, is not really a talent.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Right on the button, especially the socially inept retard part.
lol. i picture this 45 year old man sitting in a room full of action figures and pizza boxes in his piece of shit section 8 unit in the slums of jersey typing away with his two index fingers giddy as a school girl thinking to himself "THESE GUYS ARE GOING TO BE DEVASTATED WHEN I LET THEM IN ON THE BIG SECRET!!!"

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol even if i was doing those things, it doesnt change the fact one bit that pro wrestling is bullshit. live with it gentlemen. you are discussing a soap opera with roided up men in pantyhose who occasionally have tickle fights on a trampoline.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'll always like Brock Lesnar for kicking the shit out of Frank Mir. Fuck that guy. It was hilarious to see him after they fought, dude looked like a stroke victim.

As far as streaks, Cal Ripken's should bementioned.

Most impressive streak IMO though is thisguy: 352-0-14

TheWoodenHorse

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Says the guy who actually watches that staged fake wrestling and started a thread claiming such staged fake wrestling was a sport and that one actor in said sport had a "streak" that was the greatest in sports history. Hmmmm....
wink.png

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i gotta admit he trolled me pretty good with the sport reference. i usually let the "pro wrestling is awesome and totally not Homoerotic" people alone. i realized it was fake when i was 12 , but some people are a little slow to catch on, so you shouldnt put them down too bad. a sport? haha that pushed my buttons.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i gotta admit he trolled me pretty good with the sport reference. i usually let the "pro wrestling is awesome and totally not Homoerotic" people alone. i realized it was fake when i was 12 , but some people are a little slow to catch on, so you shouldnt put them down too bad. a sport? haha that pushed my buttons.
Professional wrestlers are (for the most part) extremely fit and (for the most part) extremely well trained athletes, I'm sorry that your pudgy ass is jealous.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
considering its a fact of life that you will die a virgin, you really don't need to waste time wondering what is homoerotic or not.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Undertaker has a serious affection for MMA, which is where Lesner came from. I imagine the Undertaker consented to this, happily.
Has nothing to do with Undertaker consenting, he's a pro and does what he's told. Has everything to do with why they would end the most legendary thing in the entire history of professional wrestling and instead of using it to put over a rising star, they give it to a no talent part time jobber like Lesnar.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
rocky marciano world heavyweight boxing champ. no losses in his career. cal ripken all time consecutive games played,orel hershiser 59 consecutive scoreless innings pitched.these are sports. only thing gayer than grown men in pantyhose having a tickle fight is a ton of grown discussing the tickle fight on message boards.
Dodger blue!