The Hateful Eight

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm on the side of the truth. It is out there and you can't handle it!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So you want to ignore the crimes of the 1% and let them continue getting away with it?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I just don't understand why you aren't on the side of the murdered.
cops are not murderers. the .0001% of cops who have abused their power and killed unjustly are murderers. creating an environment where it is harder and more dangerous for cops to do their jobs does nothing but lead to more corpses littering the sidewalks of American ghettos. if you'd care to notice, murders have boomed since this shit started happening last year, especially in cities like Baltimore and St. Louis.

then you have a self-serving faggot like Tarrantino who is insecure over criticism he's received in the past over exploiting the plight of black people in his films so he goes and does some pathetically transparent shit like this for his own self-aggrandization and you retards eat it up. dude is so fucking dumb that he fell back on the "BUT IT'S MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT!!" excuse when cops around the country started calling him out on being the complete retard dumbfuck that he is.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
cops are not murderers. the .0001% of cops who have abused their power and killed unjustly are murderers. creating an environment where it is harder and more dangerous for cops to do their jobs does nothing but lead to more corpses littering the sidewalks of American ghettos. if you'd care to notice, murders have boomed since this shit started happening last year, especially in cities like Baltimore and St. Louis.

then you have a self-serving faggot like Tarrantino who is insecure over criticism he's received in the past overexploiting the plight of black peoplein his films so he goes and does some pathetically transparent shit like this for his own self-aggrandization and you retards eat it up. dude is so fucking dumb that he fell back on the "BUT IT'S MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT!!" excuse when cops around the country started calling him out on being the complete retard dumbfuck that he is.
stop being such a liberal pussy

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
"Something is in the works, but the element of surprise is the most important element," says Pasco. "Something could happen anytime between now and [the premiere]. And a lot of it is going to be driven by Tarantino, who is nothing if not predictable.

"The right time and place will come up and we'll try to hurt him in the only way that seems to matter to him, and that's economically," says Pasco.
Fraternal Order of Police to Quentin Tarantino: Weve Got a Surprise Coming For You - Hollywood Reporter

Jim Pasco, executive director of the Fraternal Order of Police, would not go into any detail about what is being cooked up for the Hollywood director, but he did tell THR: "We'll be opportunistic."
wtf is this shit?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Tarantino makes good movies. Everything else about him is immaterial.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
stop being such a liberal pussy
i'm not part of the troupe whining about Tarantino's work being exploitative. however, there certainly is a group of people that were/are doing so (as you correctly identified, liberal pussies) and Tarrantino was so pussyhurt by it he felt the need to do this dumb ass shit and call all cops murderers to show everyone that he really, really likes black people and he's totally not a racist.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just don't understand why you aren't on the side of the murdered.
Self preservation. One side is doing the killin, the other side is getting killed, and you can choose whichever side you want. Not a tough choice for a faggot coward pussy.

Loco_sl

shitlord
No one has mentioned the run time yet, which has me most excited.

3 hours and 2 minutes. I'm sure there will be massive whining from reviews, but it's going to be glorious.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
To be honest, 3 hours makes me want to wait until I can watch it at home.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
i'm not part of the troupe whining about Tarantino's work being exploitative. however, there certainly is a group of people that were/are doing so (as you correctly identified, liberal pussies) and Tarrantino was so pussyhurt by it he felt the need to do this dumb ass shit and call all cops murderers to show everyone that he really, really likes black people and he's totally not a racist.
Not at all what the statement said.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
aren't you the pussy who let your girlfriend's brother smack the shit out of her right in front of you?
rrr_img_115621.jpg