The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Chris Williamson ep was interesting.

It was reassuring to find out I’m not a psychopath yet.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
damn,
that sister he talks about looks,
unfortunate
34a854adf5ad025ae97b77fe717a67cf.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Louis is doing that thing big celebs do where they only talk about themselves and Hollywood stories and stuff. Bummer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
As much as i loved vintage Ck, he’s now a cuckfaggot.
so far thats 2 podcasts where louie goes on w/ this joe list faggot and the whole time it's louie talkin about past louie and joe list sits there like a worthless shlub

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As much as i loved vintage Ck, he’s now a cuckfaggot.
i guess when you get me-too'ed that fucking hard you have to pay the toll to come back. sad

it was good background noise until he and joe started sucking off obama. thats when i finally noped out

• 2Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm getting pretty tired of hearing about covid, tech censorship, etc. It's the same ~5 topics each episode, just with different guests listening to Joe's re-rambles

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
I'm getting pretty tired of hearing about covid, tech censorship, etc. It's the same ~5 topics each episode, just with different guests listening to Joe's re-rambles

"Have you seen Cmdr. David Fravor talk about ufos man? He's this navy pilot that had an encounter with a UFO and they were actively jamming his radar man. They're out there."

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"Have you seen Cmdr. David Fravor talk about ufos man? He's this navy pilot that had an encounter with a UFO and they were actively jamming his radar man. They're out there."
It's funny that he still does that stuff in 2022, when almost every single one of his guests obviously listens to the podcast too.

Yes, Joe, They've heard about Cmdr Fravor a hundred times, just like the rest of your audience.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holy Shit Zuck Daddy was on today.

Are you fucking shitting me?

There is no fucking way they allowed Meta Boy onto JRE without some boundaries.

I doubt he answers any difficult questions…assuming one even gets asked.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Are you fucking shitting me?

There is no fucking way they allowed Meta Boy onto JRE without some boundaries.

I doubt he answers any difficult questions…assuming one even gets asked.
I’m curious how it compares to when he talked with Lex Fridman

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You forgot UFOs and CIA mind control.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
30m in to Zuckerberg (lol) and its not terrible. 100% VR/meta stuff. He reminds me of the guy from Id software that was on.

We'll see if Joe holds him to the fire on any of the 20 things he criticizes the guy for otherwise.

• 1Barf

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
30m in to Zuckerberg (lol) and its not terrible. 100% VR/meta stuff. He reminds me of the guy from Id software that was on.

We'll see if Joe holds him to the fire on any of the 20 things he criticizes the guy for otherwise.
Yea 1 hour in now and still on the VR which is interesting for me but not in an FoH kind of way.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Zuck has really done himself favors by doing Lex and JRE. Like him or hate him, he actually comes off as a real human in these conversations.

• 1Like