The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I would say he gives credit fairly frequently. Also consider how many hours of conversations he is having with different people every week. A lot of who said what I am sure blends together.

I guess it's just weird hearing it so quickly without credit. I think there was less than a week of real time between Gad Saad and Hotep Jesus.

Especially considering how he is about comedy stuff. He's very rigid about not taking credit for other comedians' material.

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
#1840..JRE vs Marc Andreesen

joe is such a dumbass lol. lots of 2nd hand cringe on this one. marc was very patient

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just turned it off on my drive to the office,, about 2/3 of the way in, because of what you said.

The guy talks at the pace of a 20 year old youtuber, but everything he said was really interesting. Joe is just trying so hard to be a reasonable guy and shake off the conspiracy theorist label that he's been going hard at people making very reasonable claims.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Those videos / that channel suck ass and I'll never forgiving you for tricking me into giving them views

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Schaub shouldn’t be allowed to be referred to as a comedian. Watch Gringo Papi if you want to kill yourself

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Theo Von's episode last week was great. He always hits a home run and has yet to fall off from repeat appearances.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users