The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I am guessing we will see Bert on JRE soon considering his new special just came out.
with this quarantine we'll see if it's more local shit guests and friends, or if joe is gonna do more snowden skyping

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Andy Stumpf is a retired Navy SEAL and was also a two-time wingsuit world record holder. He hosts his own podcast called “Cleared Hot” that can be found on Apple Podcasts & Stitcher.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Andy Stumpf is a retired Navy SEAL and was also a two-time wingsuit world record holder. He hosts his own podcast called “Cleared Hot” that can be found on Apple Podcasts & Stitcher.
he had the opportunity to talk about jessica lynch since he rescued her, and... nothing

other than that, you get a white belt talking to joe rogan about martial arts and seals dumb and simple, it's all about go team go, hooorah

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Apparently he had Jessica Lynch on his podcast though, so what is there for him to say really. He very much seems like a "I don't want to talk for them" sort of guy.

The worst I think to be said of it is that sometimes Joe does indulge in a bit of military worship himself and I'm 100% sure he means it respectfully, but he's putting these guys on the back foot with it. Every single one of them that i've heard him do it to have very tactfully reminded him that it's nothing to be particularly impressed by. He just can lay it on a little bit thick at times, it's not some moral failing.

Wow, at about 1:50 I think joe does a full on commercial for some sort of backpack. He really went deep on it.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

I really enjoyed this one alot. Especially when Andy talks about why glorifying military personnel is stupid.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I really enjoyed this one alot. Especially when Andy talks about why glorifying military personnel is stupid.

fuck You, I sat in a data center on an LhD in the gulf all war. You owe me your freedom. Respect me now.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
On the serious side, I’m gonna check that out. I’ve always found it interesting. I remember my first day at the end of boot camp, my first liberty days spent with my family who came to graduation. We weren’t allowed civilian attire so I was in my dress blues, at a mall near boot camp and even there I had a guy who must see 10000 recruits a year thank me for my service. I was like “I just got here bro I ain’t did shit”.

I think stores having veteran parking or discounts is a really cool and nice thing but no one should ever feel forced to do it. I think employers should consider service time as a real perk to a resume, but I also know how many lazy pieces of shit I served with so whatever, it’s not the end all be all. But that should be about it.

we get a special holiday every year. That’s enough. We don’t need people sucking our dicks at all time, or telling a shittyQB he’s offending the troops by protesting. Kaep is a fucking moron, I say that as a human who can see he’s full of shit and doing nothing, not as an offended veteran. People need to stop putting everyone on a pedestal, stop worrying about what others may be doing to offend us, and go on with life. Save that hero worship for the badasses who actually earn it, not the S3 clerks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I heard a funny interview on a podcast with 2 girls that restock the vending machines on an aircraft carrier and they were like "people talk about us like we're heros but all we do is put out candy bars".

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Half the reason I never re-upped is that I was getting the paid as a highly skilled tech as the fucking equal rank barbers who only knew how to cut black hair and the vending machine stockers

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I knew it was gonna happen at somepoint.

Bert Kreischer is a stand-up comedian, actor and podcast host. His new special “Hey Big Boy” is now streaming only on Netflix. @Bert Kreischer

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
my wife and my 18 year old daughter were just finishing up watching a movie last night, so I grabbed the remote and put on Tom Segura's new netflix special. I think my last words were, "she's 18, she can watch worse than this." uh, I was wrong. it was funny but not something you'd want to watch with your daughter. she excused herself and went to bed about halfway in, and my wife soon followed. About as awkward as the time I went to see Jim Norton with my dad

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
TLDR: Bert tries to suck joes dick every 5mins
Bert is such an epic fucking cringe lord. I really don't like the guy. Just about every time he explains his thought process on something, I always end up thinking "he sounds like a bad person". Especially obvious on the Bill Burt podcast where Bill calls him out on it way more than Joe does.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Bert is such an epic fucking cringe lord. I really don't like the guy. Just about every time he explains his thought process on something, I always end up thinking "he sounds like a bad person". Especially obvious on the Bill Burt podcast where Bill calls him out on it way more than Joe does.
I don't think he is evil, I think he has kinda type cast and is afraid to stray to far because he doesn't want to lose his fan base. He did it to himself unknowingly and I think he has become/or stayed in character so long he believes it.

That or he is the equivalent of a highly intelligent gold fish. Either way I think there is way more good than bar and I like him. This last special was his best one since the one he told the machine story.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I've actually never seen a Bert special. I've seen one episode of his podcast and I've seen the machine story, other than that I only know him from these podcasts. I think he's pretty funny, the constant "Bert is a fat racist" jokes from 2 Bears 1 Cave are funny, and his obliviousness to his daughters privacy.

I watched Segura's special last night, I thought it was great, he's for sure my favorite comedian around right now (not that I know every comedian or anything). His appearance on Rogan was good, too.