The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Tom's special had me dying. I don't find Bert funny at all. I guess I just don't get his humor, but all of his jokes are delivered like someone from your local comedy night. It's ridiculously amateurish.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Joey “CoCo” Diaz is a Cuban-American stand up comedian and actor. Joey also hosts his own podcast called “The Church of What’s Happening Now”. @Joey Diaz

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I just don't care for Joey.

We don't have a thread for it but since it's related, in the most recent episode of Your Mom's House they talk about Segura's special and the makeup debacle. Here's the original trailer they released, this is after like 12 color treatments or whatever.

Those jokes with that makeup is way better, I hopee he releases an unaltered "Psychopath Edition". That whole segment of the podcast was hilarious. Bonus the guest was Tim Dillon, who is funny as fuck.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I just don't care for Joey.

We don't have a thread for it but since it's related, in the most recent episode of Your Mom's House they talk about Segura's special and the makeup debacle. Here's the original trailer they released, this is after like 12 color treatments or whatever.

Those jokes with that makeup is way better, I hopee he releases an unaltered "Psychopath Edition". That whole segment of the podcast was hilarious. Bonus the guest was Tim Dillon, who is funny as fuck.

I think the way to enjoy joey is to just accept he's a shitbag.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
If this mother fucker talks about DOOM making a huge mistake by not having deathmatch one more time...

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

Brian Redban is a comedian and the founder of the Deathsquad podcast network. Also look for him on “Kill Tony” available on Apple Podcasts & YouTube: @Kill Tony @redban

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't know how you can think Joe is "Ultra Left"

Then again it is Lanx Lanx so logic be damned!
do you listen to jre? he has the same talking pts as any lefty

but... but... he hunts and shoots guns n shit

that's his hobby and lifestyle, he'll only contradict his left leaning policy when it perverts his life, i.e. fallon fox tranny fighting.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
do you listen to jre? he has the same talking pts as any lefty

but... but... he hunts and shoots guns n Khorum

that's his hobby and lifestyle, he'll only contradict his left leaning policy when it perverts his life, i.e. fallon fox tranny fighting.

I listen to him all the time.

If you do too and you still think he is "Ultra Left" then I really cannot discuss this with you without insulting you. Neither of us want that, so I am just going to walk away from my Carnivore Bro.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

If you do too and you still think he is "Ultra Left" then I really cannot discuss this with you without insulting you. Neither of us want that, so I am just going to walk away from my Carnivore Bro.
beyond

owning guns
hunting
trans fighters are in the same league as a real female fighter

he leans entirely left

along with that he will openly discuss and talk with any left leaning guest... HOWEVER he dismisses a right leaning guest like candice owens as someone who is either confused or found a niche.

how is that not ultra left? the only right leaning ppl he will entertain is eddie/alex jones and various hunters/army ppl.

• 1Picard

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

Not ultra left

Soft endorsement of Bernie . . .

Jlawok.gif

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

your basic covid19 podcast, if you're up to date on this, you don't need it, but it's not bad to listen to, guy really just want this dealt with...

if you can't stand "blips" of lag, happens every 10mins, otherwise, not bad

iannis

Musty Nester
Joe isn't SUPER PROGRESSIVE left. But sure, he's a lefty.

He's a run of the mill small d democrat. What democrats used to be when I was young, not what they are now. Tax the rich, provide services to the poor, create more rich or at least alleviate poverty. It's been a strong faction in American politics since FDR and joe fits very neatly into it. Even with his views on guns. Democrats used to be pro-gun too.

I've heard him say plenty of times that he thinks it's goofy how little he's taxxed. He's not one of those poor liberals that turns conservative once he makes money.

And he'd repeal the electoral college given his ruthers.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Joe isn't SUPER PROGRESSIVE left. But sure, he's a lefty.

He's a run of the mill small d democrat. What democrats used to be when I was young, not what they are now. Tax the rich, provide services to the poor, create more rich or at least alleviate poverty. It's been a strong faction in American politics since FDR and joe fits very neatly into it. Even with his views on guns. Democrats used to be pro-gun too.

I've heard him say plenty of times that he thinks it's goofy how little he's taxxed. He's not one of those poor liberals that turns conservative once he makes money.

And he'd repeal the electoral college given his ruthers.
He also thinks it would be cool if everyone had their own currency instead of this shared currency managed by the fed nonsense. Want to buy a JRE shirt? Use JRE bucks. Want to buy a lb of soy? That'll be 15 whole foods tokens, xir. Need a new helmet & pickaxe? 100 mine nuggets, peasant.

I've never yelled so much at the car stereo.

• 2Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah. Joe smokes so much weed.

I've heard him say some impractical shit. Like.. just ridiculous. But hey, he's just a dude. And he also says "don't come looking at me for your expert political advice. I just believe what I believe".