The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
He excused people who claim to be antifa members as not really understanding what fascism is and not actively participating in the violence.
If you want to be identified with that group, then you damn well better decry their tactics unless you support them. I was expecting more from him, not you. But carry on with your hyperbole. My mistake was quoting your post to reference that particular podcast.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
So your position is that the majority of retards who "support antifa" are engaging in widespread violence? And that they are well educated on what fascism actually is before they associate themselves with a movement that's name, if nothing else, purports to be against fascism? You, honestly, sound mad.

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So your position is that the majority of retards who "support antifa" are engaging in widespread violence? And that they are well educated on what fascism actually is before they associate themselves with a movement that's name, if nothing else, purports to be against fascism? You, honestly, sound mad.
Antifas famous example of violence is called the Bike Lock PROFESSOR, come on man

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Antifas famous example of violence is called the Bike Lock PROFESSOR, come on man
Yeah, and he called out both the people doing violence and the larger group of posers affiliating themselves with the concept of "antifa" without knowing what it actually is or even understanding what it says it is against. Maybe this is one of those things I'm just not going to understand. He agreed with you that antifa is fucked up and he did nothing but rail against it, and you're still not happy.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
First time visiting music forum and there's podcast in here. Why is there a podcast in the music forum..... Is a podcast music? No.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, and he called out both the people doing violence and the larger group of posers affiliating themselves with the concept of "antifa" without knowing what it actually is or even understanding what it says it is against. Maybe this is one of those things I'm just not going to understand. He agreed with you that antifa is fucked up and he did nothing but rail against it, and you're still not happy.

Its almost like you could take this to the politics thread . . .

tenor.gif

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Bernie is so senile, he believes we fought the Nazis and China in WWII

That was a cute slip up but he was talking about China shortly before it... was an honest mistake (that he should have caught and corrected, sure).

iannis

Musty Nester
Not interested in bernie.

The other guy is ok though. Comedian i've never heard of (seems to be most of them. I think a lot of these guys basically work in LA). But it wasn't a bad conversation.

iannis

Musty Nester
What else was he supposed to do? Get up on the table and take a shit on an antifa symbol, live on youtube? He went off on antifa as a concept, the tactics, the governmental response to it, the ignorance that leads to these confrontations, the anti free speech bent. Everything out of his mouth was against antifa and against the societal structure that allowed that to happen.

Ain't gonna listen to that old jew, but if he said that then better late than never.

He lost me forever last go round when he was trying to be cute about it. But if he's finally decided to denounce political violence then that's good at least.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

another comedian, fuck.

this one is horrible. look, i'm not saying shes great to listen to, but the bar for comedian AND female is set so low, it wasn't bad. Also i started giving her a shot when she said she was mad 2016, but then she started looking at herself more, and she realized she was just mad and dealing with shit. so oh ok, she's not another crazy feminazi "comedian"

but then it got boring halfway through, snore

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

another JRE and ANOTHER FUCKING COMEDIAN, this guy is one of the worst ones cuz he's boring and he's been on multiple JRE's, literally nothing of value with this guy.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

another JRE and ANOTHER FUCKING COMEDIAN, this guy is one of the worst ones cuz he's boring and he's been on multiple JRE's, literally nothing of value with this guy.

Thanks for the ZERO description of what it is. How dare he have some other dude on here... Why is he boring? Why is he anything? Who is he? Things would be nice to know.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
JRE puts out about a half dozen shows a year worth listening to and that's it. He's really milked that cow dry at this point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I like the ones with Schaub. Not for the MMA talk, but Joe and Schaub seem to have this sort of mentor/pupil vibe and Joe will just say stuff offhanded to him that he doesn't with anyone else.

Seems like Rogan is starting to get bored with the podcast and it's sort of a publicity vehicle mostly for his buddies. He does do about 6 a year that are "you should listen to this" and the rest is just him getting high and getting paid for it.

Which hey... good work if you can get it!