The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Joe was just impassioned on the topic, I think. I think he's right to point out how critical of a time this mob violence is happening at and how enforcement needs to happen before another mob reacts with violence.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Joe was just impassioned on the topic, I think. I think he's right to point out how critical of a time this mob violence is happening at and how enforcement needs to happen before another mob reacts with violence.
unfortunately, joes objective was to come across and echo his fat jew friends eric weinsteins thoughts thats it's the most fringiest of fringe, no joe, the whole goddamn group is horrible, thats why ppl want the FBI to label them as terrorists
Former NYPD Commissioner Calls on the FBI to Classify Antifa as a Domestic Terrorist Organization

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
They're in the iooti stage.

Next comes deep sadness. Then rage.

It's a persuasion tactic. It works for a lot of things, and it probably works a little for antifa sympathy. But not enough. It's weak persuasion and can't compete with indoctrination.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
They're in the iooti stage.

Next comes deep sadness. Then rage.

It's a persuasion tactic. It works for a lot of things, and it probably works a little for antifa sympathy. But not enough. It's weak persuasion and can't compete with indoctrination.
yea, joe is no different than the CNN don lemons that support antifa, and you know whats sad? if theres one man in the entire world that has seen the most professionalized violence in person, on screen and a practitioner of it, it'd be joe

Joe knows EXACTLY what happens to you when you get hit to the back of the head, especially a sucker punch, (even from pussies like antifa who have FINALLY learned to throw a punch, with the thumbs outside of the fist, to the point of wearing protection, oakly assault gloves with carbon fiber knuckles
102529_0.jpg
)

but he talks in such a dismissive tone "WHAT??? you have head trauma? from WHAT??? HOW???"

I'm mad at the way joe handled this, b/c of the literally thousands of hours i've heard him preach on violence and street fights and getting dropped on the ground "THE EARTH IS LITERALLY ASSAULTING YOU"quote.

and he sees a clear as day assault, but he can't fully side with andyngo b/c he has to stand by what his fat jew eric weinstein stated a few days before, "only the fringe".

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Joe: spends an hour railing against Antifa, the infrastructure and politicians who enable them, mob violence and the tactics of silencing political opponents through violence and intimidation, the naivete of the extreme left in laughing off these violent tactics, reinforcing what he's said on multiple podcasts about his opposition to this

Lanx: Joe is no different from Antifa supporters

like, wat?

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I auto-skip all the MMA pods. They are dull as fuck. Even when he had Forrest Griffin on, who should have been an amazing interview, I was bored to tears. Cowboy Cerrone is about the only one I will listen to.

• 1Like