The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
this dude married a jew and his only extended family is his step father and step bro?

he ain't got no mother or father or sisters or brothers or any kids? just HER family?
04b091e4ec46bf5da02551daa3d04bb0.png
It was about how fucked we are with China

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The josh rogin one is worth a listen as well
I tried listening to this one based on your post and had to turn it off. He sounds like little bitch from basketball, has the mannerisms of a chihuahua, interrupts a bunch and I cringed so hard when he called Joe a "Failed kickboxer" that I just mashed the STOP button. The Dave Smith episode was really good (90% politics/current events). I'm halfway through the Reggie Watts one and it's really interesting so far (all music stuff).

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
lulz what is the context for this? if you give joe 2seconds, he'll for realz cave in your chest with any kick imaginable.
I barely remember.
This isn't it, but the statement was something like "I ended up dropping out of culinary school, so I'm kind of a failed chef just like you're a failed kickboxer. "

The podcast started out weird anyways because right off the bat he starts telling a beta bitch story about black guys being mean.

Listen to the first 10 minutes of the episode. The dude is annoying.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't dislike/like the counting crows and didn't know who Adam Duritz was before today, but I'm liking the episode with him. I like this guy

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I barely remember.
This isn't it, but the statement was something like "I ended up dropping out of culinary school, so I'm kind of a failed chef just like you're a failed kickboxer. "

The podcast started out weird anyways because right off the bat he starts telling a beta bitch story about black guys being mean.

Listen to the first 10 minutes of the episode. The dude is annoying.
If you can look past the voice and overall hyper personality, I really enjoyed this one. Dude seemed about as non-partisan as you can being in the environment like he has.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was working in the garage all weekend and put on a couple of old JRE episodes from the 300 range. The guy has definitely improved his general interview-style conversations that he has, but had a lot more crude humor back in the day. Too bad...

If you can look past the voice and overall hyper personality
Hbo No GIF by Silicon Valley

• 1Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The guy has definitely improved his general interview-style conversations that he has, but had a lot more crude humor back in the day. Too bad...
The biggest heartbreaker for me has been listening to Bill Burr podcasts from now versus his Thursday podcast when he plays an episode from 8 years ago. The contrast is fucking massive and it's sad to listen to a guy slowly get cucked by his wife, society, etc.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The biggest heartbreaker for me has been listening to Bill Burr podcasts from now versus his Thursday podcast when he plays an episode from 8 years ago. The contrast is fucking massive and it's sad to listen to a guy slowly get cucked by his wife, society, etc.
I was just thinking we hadn't heard from that cunt in a while. But in reality, she was there the whole time.

I'm betting she made him listen to that Janet Jackson song.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Man, me too. Bill Burr is (was) one of two celebrities that I thought were the closest to my personality type before he got too "hollywood"

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Man, me too. Bill Burr is (was) one of two celebrities that I thought were the closest to my personality type before he got too "hollywood"
The stories he has been telling of him going to therapy (which is quite obviously something his wife "forced") have just been sad. Without his anger/rants, he's fucking done as a comedian. That was literally his entire schtick and without it, he better hope he keeps getting callbacks for Mandalorian.

I used to relate to him so goddamn much when he would tell a story and instantly start getting pissed off at it. It used to crack me the fuck up, because the whole time I'm sitting there going, "Holy fuck! Is Bill Burr me IRL?!?!".

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The stories he has been telling of him going to therapy (which is quite obviously something his wife "forced") have just been sad. Without his anger/rants, he's fucking done as a comedian. That was literally his entire schtick and without it, he better hope he keeps getting callbacks for Mandalorian.
he should be giving nword this and nword that rants on the daily and how he has the right to say it, cuz he purchased and harvested those rights, he married one and he has a kid,

purchased and harvested

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I used to relate to him so goddamn much when he would tell a story and instantly start getting pissed off at it. It used to crack me the fuck up, because the whole time I'm sitting there going, "Holy fuck! Is Bill Burr me IRL?!?!".

woman don't understand that an angry rant, or yelling at a red light, is how men blow off steam a little bit at a time

vs the woman just bottling it up for a few months and completely insanely exploding all at once

Leon

<Silver Donator>
woman don't understand that an angry rant, or yelling at a red light, is how men blow off steam a little bit at a time

vs the woman just bottling it up for a few months and completely insanely exploding all at once

Exactly this.

My wife always thinks i yell at 'her' when i get heated talking about shit that pisses me off.

Women will never understand sometimes we need to let the steam come out, and it has nothing to do with them.

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Women tend to rant in a more "gossipy" way. "Marcy is such a bitch! OMG, Kathy is totally playing favorites with Julie!" etc.

Women who insanely explode after bottling shit up have fucking BPD. Without a doubt, the only women I've ever known to fly off the handle like that were all total looney tunes. Great fucking sex though.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The last few posts are the most compelling argument to start sucking dicks that anyone has ever given me.

• 1Double Worf