The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I listened to the fighter pilot tell his UFO story. It is good for the first hour, but then Joe takes the wheel and rambles on about his usual tangents. It is not a bad episode, but nothing new here if you already heard Ryan Graves on Lex.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The Rolling Stone founder may have been a fun guy in the 60s and 70s, but in 2022, he’s absolutely insufferable.

I did really enjoy the Rick Rubin and Anthony Kiedis episodes, especially because there was some overlap in their stories. Both were engaging and had interesting things to say

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, the Rolling Stone founder episode was pretty bad. I only made it an hour or so.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I listen to Shermers podcast often. Whats Joe doing before I waste my time on him?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Got Spotify for a month to watch the Robert Malone interview (then watch it again with other people, was an eye-opener for them).

I have it for, I think, about another week. Any other JRE interview that I should watch? Interested in things like the Malone interview, people telling it like it is about what's going on.

Was considering the recent Tulsi one but it depends on whether there's another key one of note, because I probably only have time for one this week.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Got Spotify for a month to watch the Robert Malone interview (then watch it again with other people, was an eye-opener for them).

I have it for, I think, about another week. Any other JRE interview that I should watch? Interested in things like the Malone interview, people telling it like it is about what's going on.

Was considering the recent Tulsi one but it depends on whether there's another key one of note, because I probably only have time for one this week.
i mean theres no rush, if your trial expires, you can still use spotify with ads, just fastforward

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

I am not a big fan of Joe's podcast but I can tell you what I listened to.

#s 1747, 1745, 1717, 1800, 1798, 1726, 1816, 1842, 1848, 1851, 1864, 1875

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah Spotify is free, you just gotta skip ads every few. Scroll down on his list and just see which ones grab you. The Dave Smith ones are always pretty interesting, some musician ones are not. Actors tend to suck in my opinion.

Comedy? Protect our parks are pretty great until you have heard all of Joe's stories 3x+ times.

There is a lot of quality depending on what you like. There are also some really bad ones.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

The ways to well guy was great. Former pharma rep

• 2Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Bert is dumb and annoying.
Forrest Gump GIF by GrayDuckDent

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
He interrupts people way too much. Like I'll listen to 2 Bears 1 Cave and other than him saying dumb shit occasionally, he just constantly interrupts Tom/guests. He's like a little kid trying to get his point across even though everyone else has moved on or his point is "Yes, some cars are blue." and it doesn't add anything to the conversation. It comes across sorta like the other guys are trying not to hurt him emotionally, but he says some outright retarded/mean shit about everyone or just makes stuff up, which isn't really funny, and they all just kind of go "are you for real dude?" and try to move on.

I'm really happy he's not included in the Protect our Parks episodes. Would be baller to have Tom there (even though he'd be the sober guy amongst a bunch of trashed people) but Bert would absolutely ruin it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
If you think Bert is funny, try watching one of his specials and see if you don’t change your mind

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If you think Bert is funny, try watching one of his specials and see if you don’t change your mind
Yup. I've never understood how in the fuck anybody finds him funny in the slightest. "HEY! I WAS REALLY DRUNK ONE TIME!!!" - Oh, really? What an absolute knee-slapper that is!