The King Henry Tapes (By Me!)

faille

Molten Core Raider
Any hints on when we get FM5?
wink.png

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Grrr. Bought FM4 on Amazon and seem to only have the option to download to kindle. I have a Nook. Anyone know how I can get the E-pub version from Zon?

lindz

#DDs
Nebuchadnezzar, I'd be super interested to hear your story about publishing and the like if you'd be willing to share. I've been researching publishing methods, marketing plans, etc and would love to hear from someone that has gone through it all. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Finished Boomworm & Headless Hunny during our week in Italy.
Get to work man, I need answers!

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finished Headless Hunny a couple weeks ago. I'd rank it right behind Boomworm as my favorite so far. Keep them coming!

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I just now read this thread, can't wait to get these books and support a fellow forum poster. will grab them as soon as I get home from work.

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
From Sky-Island 1827-E:

Lieutenant Saenan?incessantly arguing with anyone he could find about which model of radio was the superior product. Ensign Millen?with a face so fine he might as well have been a woman. Ensign Chukaab, a man with the worst taste in cinema and literature on the sky-island.
Finishing up the latest pass on it at the moment, should be looking for beta readers soonish, so send me an email or pm if you're interested. As far as FM5, I've written four and a half chapters of it. First chapter of it is going to make Vvoid hunt me down. Looking forward to getting Sky-Island off my plate next month and just blasting through the rest of FM5, hopefully setting up for a release by the end of the year (or very early 2015).

Nebuchadnezzar

Golden Squire
What.
The.
Fuck.
Man?!
Don't worry, man, only 13ish more books of me threatening to kill Boomworm and Annie B over and over.

Beta copies on Sky-Island have been sent, last call for those interested. Release on the book looks like it's going to be June 26th unless Zombie Armageddon or something.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Awesome book. Quite different to the King Henry ones, though you still see the similar writing styles.