The Last Man on Earth

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Forte is always best on his own. That's why the first episode was gold. Every episode since only has flashes of funny, usually with Will by himself. Like the dunk tank/carnival shit? Goddamned hilarious.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Phil is the worst person on the show in terms of how he treats others and the things he does, there is no one worse than him in pretty much every social measurement, and he continues to dig himself a deeper hole.
Hell he's not even just the worst person, he's seemingly the only actualbadperson of the bunch. Todd is a GD saint, Carol is trying her best to do what she thinks is best, Melissa is kind of a blank slate really. And Phil is just a conniving shit all the time now.

There's still some laughs, but they're getting fewer and further between as the show goes on.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Trying to think of something positive for Phil in this double episode, and coming up blank yet again. The *most* I can come up with is that he realized Todd is a nice guy and couldn't just leave him there to die. Other than that, just Phil being a fucking dumbass.

Unrelated, but I couldn't help but think how nasty milk straight from the cow actually is. Sure, if I hadn't had it in years I might think differently, but I'm still a little dubious that it is actually orgasm-inducing.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I really hope they do SOMETHING to utilize Phil as something other than just "the dick". I think they need to add another dick character so we can rally behind Phil and his dicking. Yeah I know what I typed.

Cybsled

People drank raw milk for millennia. In fact, some hipsters still do drink it, although they forget pasteurization was invented for a reason ;p

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The show tries way too hard to make Phil a supreme shitbag. The show is a lot like the over the top "evil" responses in most RPGs. "Hail, traveler!".." FUCK YOU, I DRINK THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN!". It's pretty ridiculous and I'm really thinking this is leading to a Herman's Head moment.

For some reason, the subtle "maybe next time you'll Rock the Vote" had me dying.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Watching the previews for next week's Better Call Saul, I got a little confused and almost skipped past it because I saw Todd and thought it was a commercial for Last Man on Earth.

I gotta say, as shitty as phil is acting, I can't blame him one bit. Who among us wouldn't have wanted to fuck them both, but mainly the hot one? He needs to revisit the whole repopulation thing and get them to agree to swap before more people start showing up.

Devlin

Golden Squire
If he was less awful I'm pretty sure he'd have banged them both on the first day.

I was trying to figure out how It's Always Sunny manages to be so great with all 5 of the main cast members being douchebags of varying degrees and this fails with only one. Even the nice characters aren't likeable.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
This show was so much better before it was just another comedy centered around an asshole. If it doesn't spice up in the next couple weeks I am out on watching it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just got renewed for Season 2. Hopefully Forte will shape it up to be a little more than "3 people and an asshole". I'd like to imagine a humorous version of Walking Dead sans zombies. Or throw zombies in. That would also be okay.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
This show is just straight up bad. I cringe the whole time the show is on and they truly know how to run a bad joke into the ground over and over and over again.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
This is the same recycled garbage that every current comedy show is. I remember when comedies were funny. Now it's all this same stupid ass jokes.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Binged the first 8 eps. I think it's pretty good. I give it 3/5.

10x better than the shit from Two and a Half Men or Big Bang Theory.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
With a few exceptions (Billy Bob Thornton episode) BBT hasn't been very good in years. And they renewed that thing for another 2, god bless them.