The Last Man on Earth

Cybsled

Well, at least he finally divorced Carol (at her request), although the way they kind of left it off, I could 100% see Phil eventually going back to her.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Hopefully his arc of being a horndog douchebag liar is over. Now he can just be a horndog weirdo! I still want more people and factions to break out with Phil some how leading one faction.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Well, at least he finally divorced Carol (at her request), although the way they kind of left it off, I could 100% see Phil eventually going back to her.
Think I remember correctly, he didn't put the date on after he signed it. Thinking she will come back at some point and be like " you hoes need to lay off my husband. the paperwork wasn't finished etc".

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I could see the two new girls disliking Carol, and (hopefully) this means Phil gets along with them in a partying kind of way, but without feeling so guilty this time. He's a neurotic asshole that lies to get out of his previous lie not working, but all because he's trying to hide how he really feels. If he gets an avenue to just be honest ('all I wanna do is get drunk like I did before you all showed up, but also have some sexy times!') maybe he'll stop being such a lying douchebag.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Finally a halfway funny episode, although I'm open to the suggestion that it was only *more* funny than the previous ones, and not really funny objectively. But having other people take some of the spotlight, like Todd being jealous of studly-Phil, helped make it less depressing and unfunny.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Phil on the billboard was episode 1 quality laffs. Hopefully Todd and Phil band together and Phil2 and the new chicks leave.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Wow, Carol was actually kinda hot in that dress.

I really like this show. Not sure why it receives so much hate here.

Cybsled

Most of the hate stemmed from the fact that 80% of the show was Phil being a dick 24/7. Now Todd is starting to turn to the insecure Phil...er, I mean Tandy...darkside since Perfect Man Phil is a threat to both of them ;P

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've enjoyed the last couple episodes, show definitely has tons of potential and factions looks pretty good

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Tandy and Tod have to shank new Phil. The only reason Tod is with the hottest girl is b/c of "dibs" and Tandy is a horrible mess (but he could still get some play). Or hopefully we'll just see new Phil alpha male his way into the pack, that'd be cool, and at least interesting. It's a Fox show, so i doubt asians exist. (it'd be another blatant horrible stereotype anyway.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Melissa's time is at an end. I am guessing she dies or runs off with the new guy.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Since you admit every other show is recycled too, I suspect your standard for originality is a might high. Out of curiosity, what was the last one that wasn't recycled comedy?

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Veep is pretty much the only comedy I watch now. I tried this for a while because I felt the first two episodes were great. It was a different setting with different issues and it had the opportunity to be an awesome show, it just didn't pan out for me.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Veep is pretty much the only comedy I watch now. I tried this for a while because I felt the first two episodes were great. It was a different setting with different issues and it had the opportunity to be an awesome show, it just didn't pan out for me.
Veep and no Silicon, shame

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I tried Silicon and felt like it was more of the same recycled stuff. Admittedly, unlike Last Man, I only watched one episode of Silicon Valley.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And you don't think veep is recycled? That's what I'm wondering about. I mean, if you dig deep enough, everything is recycled. I forget who is supposed to have said it, but "There is nothing new under the sun" is true. It's interesting that you draw the line for how far you're willing to look somewhere between veep and LMOE.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm really glad I'm easily amused, because I just can't imagine going through life like that. I'm curious what kind of books and movies the "recycled" people like, because a huge percentage of them are just a retelling of The Hero's Journey, so why even bother?