The Last Man on Earth

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Surprisingly, this episode was better than pretty much all but the first one of last season. Which isn't saying much, but still.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Any guesses on where it's going? Where'd everyone go, how will the new phil make it back to earth, etc. My guess is that everyone realized tuscon was a shitty place to live and moved someplace nice.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm interested to find those things out too, despite myself. I feel like the fact that the house was burnt indicates something bad happened, because I think as much as those people ended up hating Phil, they probably wouldn't burn down his house (particularly right next to theirs) just for that reason. So either some other survivors showed up and were "bad" or some other negative event.

Silly as it obviously was, driving the stealth bomber around was pretty funny.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I really hope this slowly evolves into a Walking Dead type situation. I want a 'bad' faction and Phil on the 'good' faction. Imagine fucking Phil shooting a gun. It's MacGruber all over again. AKA: GREAT!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
whose fault?
that carol was left behind?
i say phil, yea carol made the decision of a 3year old. Even if my wife or i fight, i still "check up" on her

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Are you a girl lanx? It was clearly carol's fault. Phil's only fault was that he had no idea where he stopped for gas.

Cybsled

It wasn't really anyone's fault, although slightly more of the blame goes to Carol. Phil assumed she was sleeping in the back, so why would he go check?

Cybsled

Todd the Bacon fiend ;p They ate a fuckton of bacon for sure, though, if only 3 packs were left.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
my favorite part was at the end when he's trying to cover up for Todd

"and then i pulled out a gun, because we ALL KNOW that i do that from time to time..."

Xevy

Log Wizard
I greatly like this season. Phil does Phil stuff but in the name of good instead of pure selfishness. And it's still funny.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I fucking lost it when the jet ski is crashed on the beach and Phil says, "It must have come from Japan!"
Phil just cracks me up.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I think the episode where they turn Tandy into a dog is one the best eps in the series.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Just got caught up. The worst part of the last episode is that they must have wasted 30 lbs of delicious bacon grease. For that alone, they both deserve the stockade.

Cybsled

I would like to give this show a gold star for being one of the only post apocalyptic products to actually address the fact that gasoline eventually goes bad.

Meanwhile, on Walking Dead....

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I would like to give this show a gold star for being one of the only post apocalyptic products to actually address the fact that gasoline eventually goes bad.

Meanwhile, on Walking Dead....
I love also that they let him say no to punishment. I always love the stuff where the strongest person in a group is told to do something and they just go along with it instead of just saying no. What are they going to do about it? Nothing.

What the best part of this show is that they have you switching back and forth all around on who you empathize with and who you dislike. Great writing.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It certainly has gotten a ton better since Season 1 where it was all about Phil being a fucking dumbass and undermining his own efforts at every turn. I almost didn't keep watching after that, but I'm glad that I did.

If they are in Malibu, shouldn't the bitches be in bikinis all day? I need some January Jones bikini action.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Give me Mary Steenburgen in a bikini. Mmmmmmmm Cougartaaaaastic.