The Last of Us

Sean_sl

shitlord
Eh, I've had none of those problems. Maybe you're just bad.

Aiming is a breeze if you take the weapons sway upgrade asap and the game gives you pretty obvious sound cues if you're going to be detected or not. Learn to use your ears. There's this like pulse sound if an enemy is going to see you. There's absolutely *no* guessing as to whether you're hidden or not.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Aiming is awful, clipping is constant, and trying to figure out when you are hidden and when not is basically a guess. Not being able to run into a crouch behind objects...lol.
This is the kind of player that forces developers to feel like they need to include auto aim and give you pop up notification tutorials for every fucking element of the game.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
The one thing I don't like so far, because I don't have the upgrade, is how if a fucking clicker gets close you're just dead. Everything else is awesome. Great fucking story.

Just got the pump shotty so the clicker thing has become less of a problem, but you still get those rooms full of runners with 2 or 3 clickers and you get some weird sight aggro on the runners...it's really hard to get enough ranged hits on the clickers before you have to melee the runners. THEN you use up your one-shot upgraded melee weapon and you get fucked

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just gotta perfect the running away when shit goes bad! When in doubt, run!
Yea I'm starting to get the hang of that after my first encounter with the giant armored fat fungus fucks...jesus.

EDIT: Also when you get killed by one of those...it's fucking AWESOME.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What really fucks with your head is when you start to realize that all these homes you're going through...the infected around are probably these people.

Not that this post really needed spoiling lol

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If you having clicker problems I feel bad for you son, I got the shiv upgrade and never had to use one.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Just beat it. The story takes some amazing twists and turns, even though some of them you see coming.

Really great game all around. Definitely gotta get that first gun sway upgrade first on a hard run though. Helps a lot.

Save your arrows for late in the game. They come in handy.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Haven't had a lot of time to get very far into this yet but what's up with the survival pack preorder DLC. Says I should have an extra 100 skill points (the pills), but I've downloaded the shit with my code and nothing. The skins aren't available either. wut do?

Oh, I'm retarded I guess that skill stuff is only multiplayer.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
Aiming, even without the med upgrades, really isn't that bad, you just need to learn how he shoots.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
What really fucks with your head is when you start to realize that all these homes you're going through...the infected around are probably these people.

Not that this post really needed spoiling lol
yeah

It really hits home if you are reading the notes as you go through the sewer system and see the ones from Kyle and then find the one in the houses after that section from him talking about going in there to be safe with his family

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Finally picked this up, Bestbuy had a $50 off bundle for this w/ PS Pulse Elite Edition headset. Luckily the headset will work with PS4 and sounds awesome so its justified.

I'm still early on, but its a dam amazing game so far.

Fadaar

That guy
Friend of mine pulled a 16 hour marathon on Hard and it was pretty epic. Guns are pretty shit until you get the shotgun and enough parts to upgrade the other guns. One of those games that would be far far better with a mouse to aim with, controller does everything else just fine though.

jdfording

Trakanon Raider
This has to be the most over-hyped game this year. I'm only a few hours in but I can't help but think how much more amazing this game would of been on a PC. I haven't played a game on my PS3 in months since most games this year have been multi platform and I always go PC first if available. Game is good but no way in hell is it a 10/10 most reviewers are giving it. This would of been a great movie. Walk a few minutes, cut scene, cue obvious cover shooter box room, cutscene, walk a few repeat. Hopefully it gets more fun.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
This has to be the most over-hyped game this year. I'm only a few hours in but I can't help but think how much more amazing this game would of been on a PC. I haven't played a game on my PS3 in months since most games this year have been multi platform and I always go PC first if available. Game is good but no way in hell is it a 10/10 most reviewers are giving it. This would of been a great movie. Walk a few minutes, cut scene, cue obvious cover shooter box room, cutscene, walk a few repeat. Hopefully it gets more fun.
How would it have been much more amazing? Given the implied bitching about the game structure, that wouldn't have changed by switching to PC so all you'd gain would be 1080p, high-res textures and m+kb controls....I see nothing in that list that would change the game in any way from something you consider ove-hyped to "much more amazing"