The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Old school monologue is my favorite part of the late night shows. I often turn them off after the monologue + skit. Guests are usually boring, I'd be happy to see them completely eliminated.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Aasif would be a great replacement, especially if he kept the right wing satire. A brown muslim Rush Limbaugh has potential

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
As much success as it has brought him, Colbert is probably happy to be giving up his O'Reilly parody character. That had to start feeling like handcuffs after all these years.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
should've picked Greg Gutfeld, the best personality on TV at the moment. was Howard Stern's pick as well.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I just hope that Colbert's Late Show audiences start off every episode with a chant, regardless if producers want them to or not.

iannis

Musty Nester
I'd also like to see him keep doing it, but my guess (based only on watching like 3 extended interviews with the guy over the past 10 years) is probably not. He'll probably just focus more on production and writing and doing the occasional stand-up routine.

A talk show like that is a whole buncha hours. Even when you half-ass the script like Craig has made an art of.

spronk

FPS noob
thats a bummer, craig gets some super hot women and just flirts the entire interview with em. i only watch him on youtube and will miss that. i wonder even who watches all these goddamn late night shows, theres like 20 of em now and all of them seem to have the same generic goofy fratboy host

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It's already been confirmed that she wont be offered the position. It even says so in the link i posted.

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
I was fucking bummed when I heard Ferguson was leaving the Late Late Show. On the bright side, he's going to be hosting a new game show called "Celebrity Name Game", as well as executive producing "I Fucking Love Science" on the Science Channel.