The League

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So glad this show is back. I wasn't blown away by the episode, but I think that's because I'm just used to how great (and ridiculous) it is.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Widowmaker deathjizz cracked me the fuck up.

Good stuff, JJ Watt is a better actor than most of the players they bring on. The whole Pete/Kevin/Jenny Big Love thing was great as well. Especially the quick joke at the bar with Jenny not validating Kevin's feelings and Pete making him happy in one sentence, even though Pete is who he was mad at.

That running joke is going to pay off all season.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This available online anywhere? Haven't bothered to find out what the new FXX channel number is and my tivo didn't start recording it on the new channel.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
This available online anywhere? Haven't bothered to find out what the new FXX channel number is and my tivo didn't start recording it on the new channel.
primewire.ag works great if you have addblock plus.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I thought the Cutler Episode was the best so far this season. The first two episodes had too much Andre for my tastes. I actually laughed out loud a few times this past episode.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was glorious. Raffi's life was everything I hoped. He and Seth Rogan were perfect together.

Even if Raffi really was dead it would be a year in the future so he's got at least one more season=P

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Last week I said the Cutler episode was the best of the season, well that was true until this week.

"ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING?"

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I was laughing out lout at this weeks... my wife laughed until she was crying.

I need to remember to pour out half a 40 for Raffi....

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
So did Raffi get another show or something or will they just chalk it up to an acid trip or something and say he really isn't dead?