The Lord of the Rings

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I didn't know this was going to be the Hamilton version of LOTR, there was more darkies in that trailer than white people

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
So is Ar-Pharazon going to be black as well? Seeing how that is supposed to be his first cousin...

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So is Ar-Pharazon going to be black as well? Seeing how that is supposed to be his first cousin...
Season 3 Message GIF by The Simpsons

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yall aren't thinking it through.

It will be a black woman desperately trying to save Numenor from an evil white male.

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>

And since that whole family is directly descended from Elros, the TWIN brother of Elrond......... Are they going to go back and throw some blackface on Elrond in LOTR???

Jesus, what a shitshow.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Yall aren't thinking it through.

It will be a black woman desperately trying to save Numenor from an evil white male.

But part of the whole evilness of this white man was he forced a marriage on his first cousin..... (who now I guess will be black as the ace of spades??)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
But part of the whole evilness of this white man was he forced a marriage on his first cousin..... (who now I guess will be black as the ace of spades??)
A black guy can't be responsible for the fall of Numenor though.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1657306760673.png

lol wat the cast is at least 50% black. Just comes across as tryhard divisive and political.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
At the rate clown world is accelerating, this will become a reality.

Think it's a done deal right now. I figured it was like 20-30% black with some major black casting and race swaps. It just looks black for the sake of being black now after that latest teaser.

Too bad Michael K. Williams passed away earlier this year. This was his big shot. A billion dollar franchise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user