The Lord of the Rings

spronk

FPS noob
the trailers look dope, the leaks from people who have seen bits and pieces are .... "what the hell did they spend $1 billion on" lol

i think xena had better action. Westworld has had the same problem for years, this year Obi Wan, Boba Fett, and everything from Marvel all looked awful

• 3Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the trailers look dope, the leaks from people who have seen bits and pieces are .... "what the hell did they spend $1 billion on" lol

i think xena had better action. Westworld has had the same problem for years, this year Obi Wan, Boba Fett, and everything from Marvel all looked awful
the money went for infrastructure building this world. twice. once in New Zealand and then again when they moved everything to England.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

What the fuck? Are the trying to appeal to the retards who thought Legolas surfing down a flight of stairs on a shield was a good thing?

• 3Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
  • 2Barf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Diversity hire shitheads doing and saying diversity hire shit;

“The Lord Of The Rings: Rings Of Power Won't Be Influenced By Modern-Day Politics, Showrunner says the show aspires to be "timeless" like the original books."

liar why you always lying GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I love the fact that shes the center of attention with a microphone and on stage.. yet is still visibly REEEEE'ing at the people talking in the background. That conversation or w/e is pretty disrespectful, too. But it all just goes to show how much discourse is going on surrounding the show and its cast.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
at this point we all know this will have some woke in it. maybe not every moment, they hired a bunch of chongs for the CG so there is at least that to talk about. these actors are doing themselves a disservice by virtue signalling to up each other. who that impresses i dunno. there should be some liaison for the actors to tell them to cut that fucking shit out. but these people are incompetent boobs so nobody thought of that because why would they?

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Is that someone redubing a comic con pr video or is that the actual intro?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

There is a wrath and judgement coming for this society, and I cannot wait. Truth will eventually win out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
man the leaked intro sequence is rough

I can't stop watching it. What the fuck!? Where is that footage from!?

I can't get over Galadriel as a "strong woman" warrior either, she's a 5000 year old sorceress and the oldest elf still alive.