The Lord of the Rings

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Let’s be fair, this show isn’t a steaming pile of shit. It’s no Wheel of Time. This show is a solid 5/10. If the elves weren’t all retarded and non-elfy this show might even be a 7, as that is the biggest weakness of the show by far. Other than that, the show’s biggest weakness was the “series of random events” feeing things had, because it does little to set things that are happening up. Jumping off the ship is one such example, or the milk coming out of the cow black being treated as just another thing that happens in middle earth instead of them flipping the fuck out.

Sheboon the dwarf queen somehow didn’t bother me either.
92649A81-A61C-425C-948D-11B9EE1CED3B.png

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
he's also giving people shade for noticing it and being bothered by lack of story in favor of wokeism. "i wouldnt notice all the tokens if it wasnt for you racists."

Yep, they want us to focus on how terrible the story is but when we focus on it and ask questions why story doesn’t mater but tokenism does, then we are racists. They are openly admitting with the redirect that the story sucks but we aren’t allowed to say that. Power politics in everything they do.

It’s been pushed for a decade to just tell good stories. They can’t but can do paint by number tokenism, so that’s what they do and we can’t question it? Bullshit. Create something worthy and the criticism will fade. They can’t.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
View attachment 432619
Bit defensive aren't you? I'm not giving anyone shade for noticing it. I obviously noticed it myself. If anything I'm giving the creators of the show shade for their half arsed effort at diversity. Either do it properly, or dont do it, the tokenism is laughable.

What I also said is that the tokenism or diversity in shows don't matter to me since I don't care about people's skin colour. I grew up with a "colourblind" attitude to race which I still carry.
lol, there you go again.

spronk

FPS noob
at least isuldir's sister has some tig ol bitties

1662768969770.png

hope she lez's out with galadriel

• 5Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Show's getting worse. Whatever the guys name is that's supposed to be the Sir Jorah to Galadriels Daenerys just said "The past is dead, we either move forward or we die with it"
She's trying to get across the sea with an army.

Harfoots are shockingly bad now.

I still barely know anyones name but Don Lemon Elf is actually playing the role of an elf the best of all of them. Just looks more like a vulcan with the short hair. All the elves look generic. It feels like they spent hours trying to figure out if Galadriel absolutely had to have long blonde hair.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yes. The gif is not slowed down either.

Its Jacksonian.

If Jackson's cinematography was to be ripped off and misinterpreted by a hack.

But make no mistake-- these type of shots are modeled after Jackson's LOTR. You shouldn't take much issue with it for that reason as its a tribute of sorts. Even if poorly done.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its Jacksonian.

If Jackson's cinematography was to be ripped off and misinterpreted by a hack.

But make no mistake-- these type of shots are modeled after Jackson's LOTR. You shouldn't take much issue with it for that reason as its a tribute of sorts. Even if poorly done.
i was thinking it was like Chariots of Fire, but somehow gayer.
iu

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Show's getting worse. Whatever the guys name is that's supposed to be the Sir Jorah to Galadriels Daenerys just said "The past is dead, we either move forward or we die with it"
She's trying to get across the sea with an army.

Harfoots are shockingly bad now.

I still barely know anyones name but Don Lemon Elf is actually playing the role of an elf the best of all of them. Just looks more like a vulcan with the short hair. All the elves look generic. It feels like they spent hours trying to figure out if Galadriel absolutely had to have long blonde hair.

Arondir. Yeah he's probably one of the best actors in the show.

Show is decent but some real questionable direction. That slow mo horse was cringe. Also that CG warg was like stop motion. Horrible.

spronk

FPS noob
ROP_WhoDat.jpg

upcoming cast member, try to guess who they play and if it has a penis or vagina or both

i'll guess the dick of power

• 4Worf
  • 2Barf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 8 users