The Mandalorian

Oldbased

> Than U
Welp.
I will say there is a after credit scene so keep watching
And a teaser. The Book of Bobba Fet coming December 2021.
I kept expecting her to chop off Mando's head at the end for the Darksaber.
Why did the DR offer so much advice on taking the light cruiser?
I'm guessing this was before Luke became addicted to titty milk?
[/spoilers]

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Boba and Luke meeting up again would be hilarious.

Disappointed here. At first I thought they wrote it that way so there would be a girl-power foursome taking the bridge, but now I see they just wanted to avoid having Luke and Boba meet up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hmm...
The Luke and R2 reveal were awesome. However, not sure most people are gonna be happy losing Grogu. I thought he would be around awhile. That Boba end credit was awesome. Bib Fortuna took some eating lessons from Jabba apparently. I'll definitely check that Boba show out. I hope it's not in place of a Mando season 3.

Also, Gideon played Mando with the Darksaber shit. I think he expected to win, but losing to Mando was his plan B. It should be interesting to see how Bo-Kataan betrays Mando to try and get the Darksaber. This leaves the Mando at a big reset point with no Grogu and no ship. I assume he's going to move on to a "Free Mandalore" storyline now.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Disappointed here. At first I thought they wrote it that way so there would be a girl-power foursome taking the bridge, but now I see they just wanted to avoid having Luke and Boba meet up.
Well Boba fucks off after he gets them on the ship too.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Despite FTL travel and a universe full of aliens and diversity, why does Star Wars always take place on dusty planet. Wet planet. Frozen planet and orgy planet.
With 420 movies and 18,000 series they still only mention and go to the same half dozen planets basically.

Most of Star Wars happens in the Outer Rim and the Unknown Regions, the far outside edge of the galaxy that no one gives a shit about, basically Star Wars Universe's Bum Fuck Egypt

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Disney knows to market shit so by time Mando 3 rolls in, sales of Gumbo will be slacking.
Expect a new hook next season, although it'll be hard to outdo baby yoda.
Maybe it'll be a baby R2! Haha
It'll be 12 months before Book of Fet comes so THAT series will run just as Mando 3 ends.
The whole Disney plan is to have series running nonstop between Marvel/Star Wars and other IP.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Luke slowly walking through the ship while murdering the Darktroopers was the best part.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Disney knows to market shit so by time Mando 3 rolls in, sales of Gumbo will be slacking.
Expect a new hook next season, although it'll be hard to outdo baby yoda.
Maybe it'll be a baby R2! Haha
It'll be 12 months before Book of Fet comes so THAT series will run just as Mando 3 ends.

Last season, I am pretty sure, ended with a Mandalorian Season 2 coming soon deal. ALthough they could just do that on their Mando special next week.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Luke slowly walking through the ship while murdering the Darktroopers was the best part.
I literally like leaned closer to the TV and was like trying not to nerdgasm as soon as I saw the X-Wing. I was in total disbelief that they were gonna do that.

• 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Last season, I am pretty sure, ended with a Mandalorian Season 2 coming soon deal. ALthough they could just do that on their Mando special next week.
That is pretty normal on a new series to do when people would question if it is a one off or not.
Pretty safe to assume Mando is going to be around a few more seasons.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seal Team Slits was pretty solid; wasn't as bad as it could have been (aside from the trooper trope and all that).
Good episode; crediting Mark Hamill after they basically just used a CGI double was decent on them. Interested in both Mando S3 and Book of Boba Tea.

• 1Worf