The Mandalorian

Qhue

Trump's Staff
31d 23h 54m
Boba Fett has his own show coming up too.

I think his own show IS the Mandalorian. They didn't announce any Boba Fett branded show in the big Disney+ thing last week plus the post-credit stinger says 'The Book of Boba Fett' coming Dec 2021. There is no way that they have a 3rd season of Mando premiering at the same time as a spin-off with Boba ergo they are one and the same.

Cara Dune and maybe even Din Djarin can scupper off to Rangers of the New Republic.

Sterling

El Presidente
221d 13h 16m
I think his own show IS the Mandalorian. They didn't announce any Boba Fett branded show in the big Disney+ thing last week plus the post-credit stinger says 'The Book of Boba Fett' coming Dec 2021. There is no way that they have a 3rd season of Mando premiering at the same time as a spin-off with Boba ergo they are one and the same.

Cara Dune and maybe even Din Djarin can scupper off to Rangers of the New Republic.
totally possible.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
246d 8h 1m

Be kind of silly to have The Mandalorian focus on Boba when they once again reinforced he is not considered a Mandalorian this episode.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: swayze22 and Stave

Qhue

Trump's Staff
31d 23h 54m
Did anyone else harbor a thought that it was Luuke? The clone bit is one of the more silly parts of the Thrawn trilogy and could have backfired among the normies, but the sheer terror in Moff Gideon's eyes made me wonder.

Then Artoo wheeled in like a baller after all the fighting was done and any of that thought was gone.

• 1Like
Reactions: leaf

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
How the hell could they not do a little sceen with Luke near the elevator where Mando says stop, holds out his little ball handle thing and say groguu then he floats it his way??

Did they somehow forget that fucking plot point? I highly doubt we see the little guy again, maybe when mando dies that ball gets given to grogu?

Really great episode to finish the season.

• 2Like
Reactions: Chukzombi and Angerz