The Mandalorian

spronk

FPS noob
the post stinger credit at the end of the season finale of Mandalorian season 2 literally writes ON SCREEN "book of Boba Fett coming Dec 2021". is that article writer retarded?

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Wasnt it always suppose to release in December? lol
There's been a little chatter lately on a few podcasts and such that it was coming early, with absolutely nothing of substance to back the claim up. They said December from the get go and its going to be December.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Latest rumor I heard that sounds interesting is that there is a redesign or paint scheme update on Boba's armor so the viewer will be able to differentiate between 3 distinct time periods that the show will feature.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Latest rumor I heard that sounds interesting is that there is a redesign or paint scheme update on Boba's armor so the viewer will be able to differentiate between 3 distinct time periods that the show will feature.
eh, i'm quite used to bobba fat now

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

probably belongs in wrestling forum but all i know her from is her appearance on the Mandalorian as a soldier under Bo Katan

spronk

FPS noob
mandalorian and Wanda Vision won zero emmys last night in the "main" categories, not really surprising neither show featured black lesbian muslim trannies

i didn't even know the emmys were on but apparently a Wakandan dude swept up

white men did steal shit though, typical colonizers

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the elites hate Mandolorian. it was actually a tv show for the audience and not for themselves. they'll be happy next season whenever that is.

spronk

FPS noob
season 3 has started filming

Boba Fett and Obi-Wan have wrapped, Andor is finishing up I believe. So thats 4 shows they will have in the can for 2022.

its gonna be a bizarro world when we have 10 star wars shows and 10 MCU shows a year. 20 ways to suck!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
no disintegrations

s-l1600.jpg

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So crazy rumor that the IG-11 droid is gonna end up being like an Iron Man armor situation for Grogu. I guess Grogu is going all TMNT Krang mode in season 3.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users