The Mandalorian

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
So crazy rumor that the IG-11 droid is gonna end up being like an Iron Man armor situation for Grogu. I guess Grogu is going all TMNT Krang mode in season 3.
Yeah, I've seen that in a few places as well. Not hyped at all for anything like that, but I'll reserve judgement until it happens.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So crazy rumor that the IG-11 droid is gonna end up being like an Iron Man armor situation for Grogu. I guess Grogu is going all TMNT Krang mode in seas
Sounds so absurd but better than the sequels

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm still kinda bummed that Baby Yoda told Luke to fuck off between seasons and now S3 starts like the end of season2 never happened.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm still kinda bummed that Baby Yoda told Luke to fuck off between seasons and now S3 starts like the end of season2 never happened.
Baby Yoda is better off with him. They keep each at bay. Grogu is so powerful he needs Mando to cool his jets. He's passed Vader at this point as far as power/force.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Baby Yoda is better off with him. They keep each at bay. Grogu is so powerful he needs Mando to cool his jets. He's passed Vader at this point as far as power/force.

He still gets tired and falls asleep when doing his deus ex machina ability each show though.

The Emperor would turn him in seconds just by bribing him with a bucket of frogs.

Also, I can't be the only one who has D&D magic user flashbacks when I see Grogu in chainmail. Unless that's space elf mail that toppling little fucker shouldn't be able to cast his spells.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
ok, but you realize this also means no more Luke? he couldnt even be bothered to take Baby Yoda back to Tattooine personally.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
ok, but you realize this also means no more Luke? he couldnt even be bothered to take Baby Yoda back to Tattooine personally.
Grogu leaving is what made Luke salty enough to turn into the Luke of the sequels.

• 2Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Grogu most likely had years more training than Luke did. Luke even comments about how he us helping Grogu to remember his training. Grogu is just as old as Anakin would be now. Also, if they want more Like there is lots of others ways to use him besides Grogu.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I had a sliver of hope that Grogu was gone for good, but that was a pointless dream. I would've preferred they ditched the kid and rounded out the cast some more with more solid regulars, but I guess they'll milk that green little cow for another season.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
I had a sliver of hope that Grogu was gone for good, but that was a pointless dream. I would've preferred they ditched the kid and rounded out the cast some more with more solid regulars, but I guess they'll milk that green little cow for another season.

Agree unless they use the Mandalorian show to push the inevitable Imperial Remnant that they've teased, namely Thrawn. If it sticks small scale like it has with the occasional flash I think one more season would be ideal but we all know how that kind of thinking goes these days.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
jesus fuck 83 years old
nah, he only got here 7 years ago.
iu

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Kinda want him to play C'Baoth, but that might be fanservice overload.

• 2Like
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Joruus C'Boath would be an awesome choice, actually. And people forget Lloyd can be a serious actor when he wants.

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So crazy rumor that the IG-11 droid is gonna end up being like an Iron Man armor situation for Grogu. I guess Grogu is going all TMNT Krang mode in season 3.
If that means every episode is a fucking badass shootout like the original IG-11 episode I am all in.

• 2Like