The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I watched that and then when the weirdo filming cheered and clapped, all I can think of was this:

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What's with all the nerd crew levels of clapping. <european scuffing at ppl clapping when a plane lands.gif>

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What's with all the nerd crew levels of clapping. <european scuffing at ppl clapping when a plane lands.gif>
iu

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
it's at star wars celebration, what do u expect.

On the very few occasions I've been to a movie theatre in the US there's always been a vocal contingent of folks clapping, cheering, and "Oh yeah"'ing along to the movie. I just assumed it was a US thing.

Only exception being White Noise where everyone seemed to be as equally freaked out as I was.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
People who clap are aliens trying to pose as humans. Same as people who wink. Clappers and winkers are ALIENS.

You know, pod people.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Saw someone in a theater throw their drink at someone chimping out over just a trailer and in turn, the whole theater laughing. You know you need to shut the fk up when no one gasps at that and just laughs.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Saw someone in a theater throw their drink at someone chimping out over just a trailer and in turn, the whole theater laughing. You know you need to shut the fk up when no one gasps at that and just laughs.
i think i clapped at the end of Indy 2 Temple of Doom. i was 13. i liked that movie so much i stayed in my seat and waited til the next showing and watched it again.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i think i clapped at the end of Indy 2 Temple of Doom. i was 13. i liked that movie so much i stayed in my seat and waited til the next showing and watched it again.
No one knocks the originals from the 1980's bro.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have to avoid theaters, as I'm a movie rager. I've dumped my drink on people on multiple occasions. I'm pretty much a internet badass in movie theaters, despite the fact I've been concealed carrying. Part of me remembers they might be too, so I just can't. If I died in a movie theater shoot-out I'd have no regrets though. Fuck people who talk in theaters.

Worst time was some bitch was literally translating the movie word for word into spanish while it was going. She got a few kicks to the seat as a warning, but I don't think I made it 5 minutes into that movie before dumping my shit on her.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Ya, Baby Yoda does resemble Gizmo. But Baby Yoda also resembles what an infant of Yoda's race would look like if you use typical infant features and Yoda predates Gremlins.

• 3Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ya, Baby Yoda does resemble Gizmo. But Baby Yoda also resembles what an infant of Yoda's race would look like if you use typical infant features and Yoda predates Gremlins.
Logic. The bane of Hollywood.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like