The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don't like having company over anyway, why bother? 💙 This way if anyone does come over there won't be inclined to come over again.

• 4Worf
  • 1Blown
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I don't like having company over anyway, why bother? 💙 This way if anyone does come over there won't be inclined to come over again.
You should clean your room and make your bed every day. Takes only a few minutes and this good habit will lead to other good habits and, as a result, your life will improve.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You should clean your room and make your bed every day. Takes only a few minutes and this good habit will lead to other good habits and, as a result, your life will improve.
pc jenkins GIF by South Park

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Okay. Thanks. Never heard advice like that before, you must be a sage.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Give him a break guys he's British. They got Ukranians fleeing the country to go back home because the living condition are so bad.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Halfway through episode 3 and I have to say this season sucks a fat bantha cock so far.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Coruscant stuff was cool but generally agree with what has been said already. I'm not really interested in a huge side plot that will manifest itself in the final episode of the season. We already had that with Andor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The bookends where pretty fun, the scientist stuff was kind of meh and already done on Andor.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I dug the episode. Sure it could have used more Mando action, but it beats the season 1 "SG-1" style episodes where Mando shows up to a random planet, helps the local people on some random side quest that doesn't develop the overall plot at all, then fucks off somewhere else never to see those characters again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user