The Mandalorian

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I don't like having company over anyway, why bother? 💙 This way if anyone does come over there won't be inclined to come over again.

• 4Worf
  • 1Blown
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I don't like having company over anyway, why bother? 💙 This way if anyone does come over there won't be inclined to come over again.
You should clean your room and make your bed every day. Takes only a few minutes and this good habit will lead to other good habits and, as a result, your life will improve.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You should clean your room and make your bed every day. Takes only a few minutes and this good habit will lead to other good habits and, as a result, your life will improve.
pc jenkins GIF by South Park

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Okay. Thanks. Never heard advice like that before, you must be a sage.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Give him a break guys he's British. They got Ukranians fleeing the country to go back home because the living condition are so bad.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Halfway through episode 3 and I have to say this season sucks a fat bantha cock so far.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Coruscant stuff was cool but generally agree with what has been said already. I'm not really interested in a huge side plot that will manifest itself in the final episode of the season. We already had that with Andor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
The bookends where pretty fun, the scientist stuff was kind of meh and already done on Andor.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I dug the episode. Sure it could have used more Mando action, but it beats the season 1 "SG-1" style episodes where Mando shows up to a random planet, helps the local people on some random side quest that doesn't develop the overall plot at all, then fucks off somewhere else never to see those characters again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user