The Mandalorian

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You two actually believe a guild of bounty hunters hires a pen pusher to administrate their missions and keep the guild in business?

Makes a lot more sense than expecting some random fucking thug to be a good manager and it's a fitting explanation for why he looked like he didn't know how to handle a goddamn blaster.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Little tidbit. Favreau fought the merchandising department to get them to not make any baby Yoda stuff til after the show aired. Which is why no toys didn't magically appear everywhere right away and they were able to keep it a secret.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's a blade. It vibrates. Can go against a lightsaber without losing integrity. Really never see it outside of the KOTOR games and other EU content. Well, until now that is.

That still wouldn't really explain how it one-hit kills an uninjured beast so huge it couldn't have possibly hit any vital organs simply due to the depth of the skin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
Makes a lot more sense than expecting some random fucking thug to be a good manager and it's a fitting explanation for why he looked like he didn't know how to handle a goddamn blaster.

I really don't think Carl Weathers made the conscious decision that his character would be garbage at shooting a gun. The more realistic explanation is that Carl Weathers is garbage at shooting a gun

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's a blade. It vibrates. Can go against a lightsaber without losing integrity. Really never see it outside of the KOTOR games and other EU content. Well, until now that is.
are sure just a plain old vibro blade can go against a lightsaber? i seem to remember it to be made out of cortis or something from KOTOR

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I really don't think Carl Weathers made the conscious decision that his character would be garbage at shooting a gun. The more realistic explanation is that Carl Weathers is garbage at shooting a gun
he was awesome with a minigun
ThriftyRichAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
are sure just a plain old vibro blade can go against a lightsaber? i seem to remember it to be made out of cortis or something from KOTOR

cortosis! I was gonna mention it earlier but i couldn't remember the name until you came up with part of it.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
iirc a Vibroblade could deflect a lightsaber strike, but would get chopped up if it hit the blade straight on.

I'm loving the fact that they're putting some of the EU stuff into this.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I would like an explanation what a Vibroblade is. And I'd also like a Fucker Fucker explanation as well.

The crystalline structure resonates at the same frequency as kyber crystals. If you could get a stick of beef jerky to resonate at the same frequency, it would stop light sabers too. I'd love to see a clone army of Yodas dual-wielding sticks of beef jerky. The epicness would be uncontainable.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
So in the third scene of the first episode I was 100% convinced that the Bounty hunter guild leader was Billy Dee reprising his Lando role, I had to convince myself otherwise through wikipedia.

I'm racist after all I guess.
Lol holy shit I thought it was Lando too, I also thought lando played Apollo Creed untill I just looked it up.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users