The Mandalorian

Cybsled

Cara Dune spin-off would be the easiest. Let’s you explore the New Republic and Empire fallout at the same time.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Cara Dune spin-off would be the easiest. Let’s you explore the New Republic and Empire fallout at the same time.

She can definitely carry a small TV show. Lucy Lawless ain't shit in acting and did fine for years.

She might not be one for the silver screen-- but this TV series thing is a safe bet.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They're so fucking backward. In the past, spinoff shows were always a result of the popularity of a secondary character. They didn't decide they were going to do spinoffs before the fact. sounds like a recipe for more disaster. And it's not like the spinoffs of popular characters were a guaranteed hit either

#TeamMrFurley
i can see my grandparents laughing at the intro/show like it was yesterday. that show wasnt a bomb intially, ABC just decided to fuck it over. they did the typical network thing, build a following and then for whatever reason, they juggle it around to different timeslots and days til nobody knew when it was on and just plum forgot about it. they still do that shit today

Siliconemelons

They're so fucking backward. In the past, spinoff shows were always a result of the popularity of a secondary character. They didn't decide they were going to do spinoffs before the fact. sounds like a recipe for more disaster. And it's not like the spinoffs of popular characters were a guaranteed hit either

#TeamMrFurley

I don't think the foresaw what "throwing ropes" would mean when they made that intro logo...

I mean was it meant to be a cum shot splat?

250px-The_Ropers_(title_screen).jpg

Siliconemelons

speaking of disney parks, theres a 6 part docu i meant to watch about the imagineers

Its good, its not bad...but its very propaganda-y

It is a yuge "humble brag" and sometimes, many times they deserve it...but when crazy earlobe earring guy starts prattling on about eco synergy diversity displayed in the way the grass is cut...its a little annoying...while his ear flap dangles around... but the dude is legit talented, so, we get to enjoy these crazy peoples "world" through their work and art - and that exp is 75% of going to Disney.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ahsoka is a heavy makeup job so i'll reserve judgment of any casting until we see full costume. A lot of clone wars watchers really wanted her VA cast (Ashley Eckstein) to maintain the voice, but she's still not Ewan McGregor. Her problem would be her height at 5'2" while Rosario is at least 5'7" (wiki has Ahsoka at 5'6" for age 17)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ahsoka is a heavy makeup job so i'll reserve judgment of any casting until we see full costume. A lot of clone wars watchers really wanted her VA cast (Ashley Eckstein) to maintain the voice, but she's still not Ewan McGregor. Her problem would be her height at 5'2" while Rosario is at least 5'7" (wiki has Ahsoka at 5'6" for age 17)
you mean like hugh jackman playing the "runt" wolverine?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
you mean like hugh jackman playing the "runt" wolverine?
The over is definitely easier to work with versus the under. There's a pic of Ashley in actual cosplay with a height comparison, but fast forward a decade for Mandalorian timeline when she's supposed to play an adult. Jackman still has 3 inches over Pascal but both would tower over 5'2"

edit: Liam Neeson is 6'4" jeez, and Vader is supposed to be 6'6"
vjxmzyxo3y601.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea 5'2 is a problem pedro pascal is an abnormal mexican at almost 6'

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I mentioned it in the Clone Wars, I love Ahsoka and I think she has one of the best arc of the Clone Wars.

Now, I also love Rosario Dawson, I'm not sure if it's the right casting, but I don't think it's bad either. I'll have to wait and see.

The simple fact that Ahsoka is going to be in The Mandalorian is simply awesome.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I mentioned it in the Clone Wars, I love Ahsoka and I think she has one of the best arc of the Clone Wars.

Now, I also love Rosario Dawson, I'm not sure if it's the right casting, but I don't think it's bad either. I'll have to wait and see.

The simple fact that Ahsoka is going to be in The Mandalorian is simply awesome.
At least she is a fan of the character and has wanted to play Ahsoka for years.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
yea 5'2 is a problem pedro pascal is an abnormal mexican at almost 6'

*Chilean but grew up in Texas

Have to assume a Sabine casting isn't far behind now. It's really going to be interesting if Ahsoka ever sees ole baby Yodes. Guessing a major plot point at some point down the road will be the search for actual Yoda.