The Mandalorian

Sterling

El Presidente
Biehn is awesome. Kyle Reese, Johnny Ringo, Hicks. Doesn't really need anything else. Also played a Navy SEAL in at least 3 different movies.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Biehn is awesome. Kyle Reese, Johnny Ringo, Hicks. Doesn't really need anything else. Also played a Navy SEAL in at least 3 different movies.
also OG solid snake
1468607326-1-metal-gear-terminator.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ahsoka solo series coming. Looks like it will be set in present SW time.. So after Rise of Skywalker I guess. Ahsoka will also only be in season 2 of Mando.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ok, wasn't sure if it included Rosario there too. That should be cool, I want to see live action Sabers on a weekly basis.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

Someone explain to me why her character living through the OT and SJWTril is okay and not doing jack diddly for any of it?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Someone explain to me why her character living through the OT and SJWTril is okay and not doing jack diddly for any of it?
Ahsoka helped start the Rebellion.. Then she got trapped in a Sith Temple during the entire length of the OT.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She's also not a Jedi. She was drawn into the Rebellion for personal reasons/connections, but she doesn't have any particular reason to have gotten involved with the Resistance.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was that all in that one book or were there others?
The confrontation was the S2 finale for Rebels which is 3 years BBY. We know she's stuck on Malachor after the temple collapse and only see her again post-ROTJ (wookiepedia sources Rebels epilogue as 5 ABY so eight years in between). There's no information on when she escaped the planet or how.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Ya, Rebels explained it away by Ashoka gets pulled into some bridge dimension which saves her from Vader, then she exists the dimension at a point in the future.

Lots of shows or films have to deal with this, though, when dealing with a broader universe. Like poor Agents of Shield. "Why aren't the Avengers helping us??" "Uh, reasons"

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
basically what everyone in this thread has been saying. good concept, great production value, unorginal episode plots. some decent acting. overall OK to good. i did think it was funny his least favorite episode was the Prisoner and not that Bryce Dallas Howard bullshit . it seems those 2 episodes are the most polarizing of the bunch.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Is the new Ahsoka series set later on? I thought the Mandalorian series was only 5 years after the Battle of Endor? Latest trilogy is set 30 years after Battle of Endor, no?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Is the new Ahsoka series set later on? I thought the Mandalorian series was only 5 years after the Battle of Endor? Latest trilogy is set 30 years after Battle of Endor, no?

She would be about 70 after Rise of Skywalker. The rumor is that the show will be set in the present. She would probably still be considered middle age since Jedi tend to have a longer lifespan than normal people of their race. Not sure what the canon lifespan is for a Togruta is either though. All that stuff kind of got brushed over with the Legends stuff not being canon.