The Mandalorian

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
Rosario is almost exactly age appropriate as well as Ahsoka should be in her late 30's early 40's by the time the Mandalorian takes place.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't think there was a ship left parked for her after the confrontation on Malachor. She also had to wait at least 2 years to not mess with an effective time loop, and we have no idea what she was up to between leaving Malachor and meeting up with Sabine around 2+4 years later.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Rosario is almost exactly age appropriate as well as Ahsoka should be in her late 30's early 40's by the time the Mandalorian takes place.

Wow I thought rosario was late 50's / early 60's. Turns out she was born in 1979. That's not to say she looks old, but I've been ruined by how hollywood hoes manage to keep themselves looking young.

• 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
C4YiuZhVYAAUkEJ.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So the SJW's are trying to cancel Rosario because she's "transphobic." lol. Season 2 is done filming already, so they are a little late for that.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

Why is she transphobic? Bc she is most assuredly a female and has a rocking body she has shown off in many tasteful films? Gtfo sjws

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Michael Biehn, best known for starring in James Cameron’s “The Terminator” and “Aliens” has been cast in the second season of “The Mandalorian,” TheWrap has confirmed.

Details about Biehn’s role are being kept under wraps. Making Star Wars, which first reported the news, said that Biehn will portray “a bounty bunter from The Mando’s past.”

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Michael Biehn, best known for starring in James Cameron’s “The Terminator” and “Aliens” has been cast in the second season of “The Mandalorian,” TheWrap has confirmed.

Details about Biehn’s role are being kept under wraps. Making Star Wars, which first reported the news, said that Biehn will portray “a bounty bunter from The Mando’s past.”
Sweet. Glad to see him in another major role hopefully.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well Robert Rodriguez is directed an episode in Season 2 as well. I wonder if Biehn is in that episode, since they worked together on Planet Terror.
Awesome. Love RRs work and glad to see Dawson in it too. She makes me happy in the pants.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i always wondered why Biehn didnt become a bigger star, was he afraid of being typecast or something?

We just had an abundance of action stars at the time he was at his prime. He also pretty much kept getting the same types of roles.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We just had an abundance of action stars at the time he was at his prime. He also pretty much kept getting the same types of roles.
thats about what i figured, though if it were me i would totally milk badass action hero for as long as i could. if it makes people happy then it makes me happy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user