The Mandalorian

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And it seems like every race lives longer than humans too. 1 human year is like 7 wookie years. Han was Chewie's pet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Sources are reporting that creator Jon Favreau (The Lion King) has been hard at work “writing season 3 for a while” and that the art department at Lucasfilm vice president and executive creative director Doug Chiang has been creating concepts for a third season for “the past few weeks.” Another source with inside knowledge of the production has confirmed that the production design department began working on the third season on April 20, mentioning that the department needed “such a huge lead time” to get to work on new concepts.

• 1Blown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's only called the Mandalorian because no one bothered to invent a home planet for Yoda's race.
its called Mandalorian because it revolves around a Mandalorian. baby yoda is just the Jimmy JJ Walker of the show screaming "Dy-No-Mite!' and making chicks hearts melt.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
its called Mandalorian because it revolves around a Mandalorian. baby yoda is just the Jimmy JJ Walker of the show screaming "Dy-No-Mite!' and making chicks hearts melt.

You could take the Mandy out the show and replace him with any one of the cool bounty hunters in the Star Wars universe and most people wouldn't blink. Strip out baby Yoda and the series has no central plotline and just becomes Kung Fu in space without the dodgy asian make-up and unconvincing martial arts.

• 1Seriously?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You could take the Mandy out the show and replace him with any one of the cool bounty hunters in the Star Wars universe and most people wouldn't blink. Strip out baby Yoda and the series has no central plotline and just becomes Kung Fu in space without the dodgy asian make-up and unconvincing martial arts.
man, if you think that, then you should stop watching this show now.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Why? You act like kung fu was bad and/or space is a bad modifer for it.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
But what about Kung Fu: The Legend Continues???

I think that was better. As was vanishing son, which was the same thing except the main guy was a master of combat tai chi. Speaking of that, I found out recently there were vanishing son movies that I need to watch.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
But what about Kung Fu: The Legend Continues???
i think i saw a few episodes of it. 90s show? not for me. but then again i was watching shows like The Simpsons, Seinfeld and 90210. i didnt have time for some dude walking the earth having meaningless adventures.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
i think i saw a few episodes of it. 90s show? not for me. but then again i was watching shows like The Simpsons, Seinfeld and 90210. i didnt have time for some dude walking the earth having meaningless adventures.

Yeah 90's. It came on the same channel as The Highlander, Vanishing Son, Renegade, and a couple others (all of which I watched except for the Renegade). I'm not sure what the network was called, but it's the one that became the CW. It was possible to watch the simpsons along with these shows, but maybe they conflicted with 90210. I had better things to do than watch grown ass adults act out a high school soap opera. Namely, masturbate and watch the aforementioned TV shows.

• 2Like

Cybsled

Highlander was syndicated.

CW's original 2 parent channels were UPN and The WB. The only show I even remember from either was Star Trek Voyager (UPN)

• 2Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

CW's original 2 parent channels were UPN and The WB. The only show I even remember from either was Star Trek Voyager (UPN)

WB was the shit with Buffy, Angel, Dawson’s Creek, Charmed, etc

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

Yeah, they probably all were. My local UPN probably just happened to carry them all

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Think you guys are talking about USA channel. Also had Swamp Thing years previously, IIRC.