The Mandalorian

Fadaar

That guy
Was expecting her in season one tbh, but with the Darksaber out in the wild it was basically a guarantee she'd show up

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I want Rosa Salazar as Sabine.

640full-rosa-salazar.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
It will be Fett standing in the corner somewhere with his arms crossed and Mando will walk by and glance over.

• 2Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Kinda hope Fett just has a cameo. Maybe a cantina scene or a bounty hunters guild scene.
Ahsoka is in just one episode and so is Fett I believe. We know that Ahsoka is getting a series and I bet Fett may be one of the other Mandalorian spin offs they have mentioned. Probably making up for the cancelled Fett movie from a few years ago.

• 2Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I will most likely spontaneously ejaculate with intense velocity if both Ahsoka and Sabine appear in the upcoming season. You've been warned.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Soo rumors galore. Apparently Sabine and Rex are supposed to show up along with Ahsoka. Along with that is that there is going to be a rebels sequel show done in the season 7 Clone Wars animation. That will cover Ahsoka and Sabine going after Ezra. Thrawn will also play a big part as the main villain. The Ahsoka live action will supposedly be in the current timeline after Rise of Skywalker.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I have a feeling they're gonna either further push Fett away from being a Mandalorian or bring him back into a Mandalorian because not father and orphaned. I believe I remember that they started writing Jango as a fraud wearing mandalorian armor somewhere in the Canon.

I'm pretty sure it'll be option 1, and he will come up on a new baby yoda bounty or still using the original? A high noon stand off and new Mando will win, dethroning the Fett lineage even further and/or passing the torch to Pascal for expanding the universe. Lol.

It'll be cool seeing him again, given that was the aspect of star wars that pulled me in as a kid.. But it seems so delicate, and just imagining Fett with a bit of dialog just seems wrong.

Still need to watch rebels and clone wars for Sabine and Ahsoka hype.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I strongly suspect she will be a 1 episode type deal anyways...gets murdered and Gideon ends up with the dark saber.

• 2Like