The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Maul

Dental Dammer
Fell asleep during this episode. Idk, last two episodes have been Bored City, USA.

Still has a cool feel, really hoping these were just two shit, filler episodes.

-4781511686150569768.jpg

• 5Mother of God
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

spronk

FPS noob
we still haven't seen Gus Fring (imperial in trailers) or Bill Burr (bounty hunter) and only 3 episodes left

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Show is average but SW fans got shit on with mediocre movies for so long anything above TLJ’s level of bullshit feels like a masterpiece.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
This show almost feels like The Adventures Brisco County Jr. sometimes lol
Yes! I was thinking the same thing while watching it! I use to love that show when I was a kid and this show reminds me of it.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Show is average but SW fans got shit on with mediocre movies for so long anything above TLJ’s level of bullshit feels like a masterpiece.

Star Wars stockholm syndrome, even a little bit of quality makes SW fall in love with their abuser.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Star Wars stockholm syndrome, even a little bit of quality makes SW fall in love with their abuser.
might be true, but that was the best episode of the series tonight. its exactly the kind of show i was envisioning. the jap directing the episode knows his shit. you know mando fucked that purple bitch.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Also we had a surprise Clancy Brown. Also I didn't get it right away but that female Twi'lek was Tonks from Harry Potter.

• 3Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Also we had a surprise Clancy Brown. Also I didn't get it right away but that female Twi'lek was Tonks from Harry Potter.
new republic pilots were filoni and chow as well. that was such a good episode. this should have been the star wars movies Disney did. no sequels. just stuff like this, or just bring in the original cast for one movie and then let them move on their separate way. ALIVE.

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
That was great. More like that one, please.

I legit lol'd at "That's not saying much".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Was certainly better than the last couple of episodes even if it's all still just adventure of the week shit.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah... that was a great episode, exactly what we needed to see about the mando being a terrifying badass

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
When do episodes drop? I thought it would be Thursday, but couldn't find it last night.

Just read an article about who actually PLAYS the Mandalorian. Apparently it's two stuntment and Pedro Pascal, but for the 4th episode, Pedro Pascal was on Broadway so he wasn't ever i the suit.

The neat thing is one of the stuntmen who plays him is John Wayne's grandson.

As long as they have the same body shape, that's fine. Just don't slip a chick into the costume like they did in empire.

Why don't we think he is a Yoda clone? The age 50 years lines up with the timeline of when they were working with Jango Fett and making the clone armies. The scientist from the first two episodes is wearing the uniform from Kamino, the cloning planet.

Yoda would probably have not let himself be willingly cloned, thus the secretive nature of this kids existence, and him being a high value target. They would likely be after a clone that had the same level of force sensitivity as the host, which might be challenging and very rare to produce in a clone. The kid could be special, 1 in a million type of clone and the rest were disposed of.

Palpatine had a project where he collected samples from as many of the jedi as he could for cloning purposes. The only thing is, I can't remember if that is still cannon. I think it is because it was mentioned in clone wars.

But I don't think it's a clone. If it's related to yoda, it's a yoda / yaddle offspring. But it can also just be another of his people. Eventually they need to name the damn species.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
When do episodes drop? I thought it would be Thursday, but couldn't find it last night.

As long as they have the same body shape, that's fine. Just don't slip a chick into the costume like they did in empire.

Palpatine had a project where he collected samples from as many of the jedi as he could for cloning purposes. The only thing is, I can't remember if that is still cannon. I think it is because it was mentioned in clone wars.

But I don't think it's a clone. If it's related to yoda, it's a yoda / yaddle offspring. But it can also just be another of his people. Eventually they need to name the damn species.
Thursday like midnight.

• 2Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Much better.

My only question is what would've happened if it were the prison ship the strike force showed up to? Were they just the first responders?

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Best episode so far.

Bill Burr killed it, he needs to comeback in Season 2 as a regular, maybe make amends with and then team up with Mando

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Episode was back to form, great episode. Show feels so much better when Mando is hunting people down like he's the Alien in Alien.

• 3Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Episode was back to form, great episode. Show feels so much better when Mando is hunting people down like he's the Alien in Alien.
Seriously, when the lights are blinking and he's teleporting around the background behind bill Burr? That is EXACTLY what I wanted from him with the Stormtroopers earlier in the season.

I think the different directors every episode is hurting it in the long run. The style of the show isnt able to find any legs. If this dude directed all the episodes so far I think we'd have a lot less complaints about the show

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
That episode was awesome. Why can't they all be like that. Still no real advancement in the main story though which kinda sucks.

• 2Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
might be true, but that was the best episode of the series tonight. its exactly the kind of show i was envisioning. the jap directing the episode knows his shit. you know mando fucked that purple bitch.

Rick Famuyiwa is American. Also not of Japanese descent, but Nigerian.

And Mando definitely fucked the Twilek with his helmet on.

• 3Like