The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i absolutely do not understand their format. spoiler just in case
this episode was 30 minutes and really could have benefited from more mando group screen time, even if it was just dialogue on how their clans are different.

when mando was like, we follow the way of Mandalore! Bo-Katan really should have been like "*I* am Mandalore."

even if it was filling in backstory for those who weren't super keen on the clone wars or haven't watched it in a while... and there was super quick transitions on how they all felt about each other. at first they are like, rescuing their brother but as soon as he questions them on taking off their helmets, sasha banks is like, ugh, he's one of THEM. bo-katan gives a nice, brief explanation, mando bugs out, and that's that. then all of a sudden they show up to help shoot some ruffians and they're best friends. really feel like all that should have been stretched out a bit.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i absolutely do not understand their format. spoiler just in case
this episode was 30 minutes and really could have benefited from more mando group screen time, even if it was just dialogue on how their clans are different.

when mando was like, we follow the way of Mandalore! Bo-Katan really should have been like "*I* am Mandalore."

even if it was filling in backstory for those who weren't super keen on the clone wars or haven't watched it in a while... and there was super quick transitions on how they all felt about each other. at first they are like, rescuing their brother but as soon as he questions them on taking off their helmets, sasha banks is like, ugh, he's one of THEM. bo-katan gives a nice, brief explanation, mando bugs out, and that's that. then all of a sudden they show up to help shoot some ruffians and they're best friends. really feel like all that should have been stretched out a bit.

I had to check that run time and, damn, including credits, EP1 55m, EP2 42m, EP3 36m...

Are they working down towards a 1 minute season finale? The fuck is that shit?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It was a pretty awesome 30 minutes, but agree with the points above.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"I see you are one of the religious zealots and don't remove your helmet, can I buy you a drink?" ... does it come with a swirly straw?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
we got that Dallas Bryce Howard episode out of the way. at least we unlocked the Baby Yoda quests. why were the Davy Jones people serving squid soup?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

we got that Dallas Bryce Howard episode out of the way. at least we unlocked the Baby Yoda quests. why were the Davy Jones people serving squid soup?
You are asking why the people living in a port town and have fishing vessels are eating aquatic creatures served with broth?

• 3Worf

Malakriss

Bigger fish eat smaller fish, bigger birds eat smaller birds. Hell, crows are the biggest egg predators out there.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It is gonna be like in season 1. Helping Frog Lady will lead him to the next part of the story. It is like a beginning quest chain where you have to do some little shit that you think doesn't matter, but is important later on.
Helping Frog lady is like doing your VP and VT key?

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Helping Frog lady is like doing your VP and VT key?

It's more like grinding froglok faction then you realize 10 years later you need good faction standing with them to get the froglok illusion mask on your rogue and you're laughing at your friends who kept raping Guk live side.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Baby Yoda got pissed when they had to leave because he was trying to restore his Froglok faction after eating all those eggs and was only at dubious.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

do dolphins eat their own babies?

It’s a silly point to make, because it would be cultural. Some people eat monkeys and apes, even though they are the closest thing to humans alive.

edit: plus we are looking at the scene as humans and saying “they look the same”, but to that alien, it looks about the same to them as a human would think a cow or pig looks similar to them.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Squids have 10 tentacles. Quarren and Mon Calamari have 4 appendages. They're not the same.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Squids have 10 tentacles. Quarren and Mon Calamari have 4 appendages. They're not the same.

Above the waist they do.

close up flirting GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
really enjoying the world building, for those of us who haven't watched the animated shows its neat seeing different planets and acknowledging that The Empire/Jedi are really unimportant to most peoples daily lives. Neat seeing the cameo by Bosch (aka the smoke monster), Starbuck looks almost exactly the same as she did nearly 15 (?) years ago from BSG. whats going on there.

yeah the show is super video game MMO tropey but thats what the show is, a kids show with extremely high production values. This isn't supposed to be Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Expanse, etc its live action 90s X-Men afternoon cartoons.

did Ahsok Tano interact with yoda? I assume she did, it'll be cool seeing her meet baby yoda

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Ya, she knows Yoda. It will be interesting to see what her reaction is

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity