The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
wrong example

there we go. Dyn-o-mite was so big that John Amos got tossed off the show for complaining.
Just did a double take glancing at his shirt. I thought it was a swastika lol.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Troler is sad already.

If your gonna lean in to a hard troll, at least mix it up.

Gina isnt THAT fat. Like someone else said, her body in that costume works in the sense of her basically looking like a Gears of War character IRL. And it works very well. The only thing that I really noticed was her arm fat. Other than that she nailed the girl soldier look better than almost any woman character I have ever seen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm too lazy to check her previous appearances but did she always have that Rebel Alliance tattoo near her left eye?

Cool little detail but problematic if she ever had to do any covert ops.

Also, lest we forget what she looked like at her fighting weight.

1606146150495.png

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Was always in her character costume. She is not a covert, but was a front line soldier (hence the term shock trooper). Her using heavy weapons most of the time largely confirms this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Was always in her character costume. She is not a covert, but was a front line soldier (hence the term shock trooper). Her using heavy weapons most of the time largely confirms this.
She also has a shock trooper arm tattoo she had to cover up last season so she wouldn't be identified.

spronk

FPS noob
i started watching Clone Wars, all 7 seasons (plus all of Rebels) is on Disney+. Three episodes in, really enjoying it. If the first season is the weakest, I'm in for a real treat. Ahsok Tana is in from the very start so should be neat seeing her backstory before she is presumably on Mando next episode.

• 2Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
i started watching Clone Wars, all 7 seasons (plus all of Rebels) is on Disney+. Three episodes in, really enjoying it. If the first season is the weakest, I'm in for a real treat. Ahsok Tana is in from the very start so should be neat seeing her backstory before she is presumably on Mando next episode.

Ashoka has the most growth as a character, and while a bit annoying at the beginning she becomes one of the best character in Star Wars in my opinion.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
nobody thinks she's too fat, they notice she is burly, but your average american tv viewer would never think she is obese. especially after most of the country has lockdown gut.
She has that psycho highschool gym teacher build that went to school in the south knows. Anyone stupid enough to call one of them fat was gonna be regretting it.

• 2Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Clone Wars and Rebels both started off kind of weak, but ended strong. Biggest issue is Ashoka is Filoni's pet creation and mary sue character and he crams her into everything he is involved in. She does get much better, especially in the final season. And a lot of side arcs you will see in Clone Wars (and Rebels) are tied into the Mandalorian in various ways. My biggest gripe with her showing up in Mandalorian is the casting, actually. I have liked Dawson in other things (Clerks 2, Josie and the Pussycats, Sin City, Netflix Marvel shows) but there were better options than her that Disney already more or less have on retainer to some degree. Adrianne Palaki (Orville, Agents of Shield, John Wick 1), Summer Glau (Firefly, Arrow), or Chloe Grace Moretz are all decent actresses who have done action parts well who have more of the correct physique for the character. Plus Dawson is flat out batshit IRL, by all accounts. I get that they did not want the original voice actress, despite Sackoff being awesome as live action Bo-Katan, because she is tall and lanky with no action experience. But Dawson is just plain not a good fit and may end up flaking out like she did for the Defenders shows.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Foler if you had to pick one, would it be Lando Calrissian or Black Chewbacca?
Well given that he apparently lives in a run down drug neighborhood apartment, I am think shag carpet is his thing, so Wookie Wakandands are probably his jam.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Well given that he apparently lives in a run down drug neighborhood apartment, I am think shag carpet is his thing, so Wookie Wakandands are probably his jam.

LMAO @ "Wookie Wakandans"

By the way, calling out Folger's trailer home earned me a one week ban from politics thread so I'll be spending the holidays in this section.

• 3Worf

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LMAO @ "Wookie Wakandans"

By the way, calling out Folger's trailer home earned me a one week ban from politics thread so I'll be spending the holidays in this section.
Moderator based or did Foler suck enough Joggerville Brats for the items to ban you?