The Mandalorian

Fucker

Log Wizard
they're linking gina and rosario to make it look like The Mandolorian is some kind of tranny hate show. i dont think anyone is buying into it though. too many people like this show.

The days when transfreaks get ignored once again is rapidly approaching. No shock that the writer of that article is a transfreak.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I feel like watching 1-5 back to back beats watching 1-5 over a months time.
Anyways it'll always be baby yoda to me.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
I thought this was probably the best episode in a long time. It still had that adventure of the week feel, but it also finally advanced the underlying story

Sterling

El Presidente
No. I did that with years of TWD and the final 3 years of GoT.
I missed nothing of value
There's times where it's fun discussion, but a lot of the time it's just retarded shit that makes you wonder if the person is watching the same show or was huffing paint while doing it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
En4LbBhVEAEetRo.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It would seem Ezra might be the natural choice. Theoretically, this show is happening just post Endor and Luke would be getting his Jedi school going, but no way they foot the bill for CGI young Hamil. I could also the the Bendu being a possibilty since he had interactions with Thrawn and all the other characters being referenced here.

Mark sold his likeness to Disney early last year. Specifically the rights to his digital image and face. They can do what they want with him without his further involvement. That's all lock stock and barrel and a done deal. The sale means they can either do a full digital recreation of Luke, or they can use another actor and use technology to create Mark Hamil's likeness on another actors face.

Around the same time, during pre-production S2, were rumors that Disney was exploring a potential de-aging for Mandalorian.

Whether they went through with it remains to be seen. But that's a fact that likeness sale, de-aging rumor, and S2 were all mentioned within the same week. It may have just been an idea they floated and Lucas Film wanted to get him under contract regardless. But the timing of it says they seriously investigated this possibility. If Hamill shows up, you all might be surprised, but I won't be.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Another rumor around that time he sold his digital image to Disney was they were sticking Luke into an animated series possibly.

I'm still not surprised if he shows up in S2 of the Mandalorian.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mark sold his likeness to Disney early last year. Specifically the rights to his digital image and face. They can do what they want with him without his further involvement. That's all lock stock and barrel and a done deal. The sale means they can either do a full digital recreation of Luke, or they can use another actor and use technology to create Mark Hamil's likeness on another actors face.

Around the same time, during pre-production S2, were rumors that Disney was exploring a potential de-aging for Mandalorian.

Whether they went through with it remains to be seen. But that's a fact that likeness sale, de-aging rumor, and S2 were all mentioned within the same week. It may have just been an idea they floated and Lucas Film wanted to get him under contract regardless. But the timing of it says they seriously investigated this possibility. If Hamill shows up, you all might be surprised, but I won't be.
there is this larp rumor that most likely isnt true based on the source, but its not the only one talking about this.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
there is this larp rumor that most likely isnt true based on the source, but its not the only one talking about this.

Yeah I don't know what that is. My sources are sound and it was just buzz around Lucas Film-- not a declaration.

Far from a sure thing, but again 0 surprise on my face if it happens.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah I don't know what that is. My sources are sound and it was just buzz around Lucas Film-- not a declaration.

Far from a sure thing, but again 0 surprise on my face if it happens.
i think it hinges on if they really do retcon the Disney sequels. if they do do that and start over with a clean slate, then i have no doubts Luke will be on the show. if they continue as is with the movies, then no it means Luke's path is set and they decided to go with murderous green titty milk drinker Luke instead. which means its very unlikely you see Luke training BY.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i think it hinges on if they really do retcon the Disney sequels. if they do do that and start over with a clean slate, then i have no doubts Luke will be on the show. if they continue as is with the movies, then no it means Luke's path is set and they decided to go with murderous green titty milk drinker Luke instead. which means its very unlikely you see Luke training BY.

If I had to put money on when a retcon decision was made, it'd align more with S3.

Timeline wise on the business side of things, an S2 appearance doesn't add up to me. But that was the buzz at the studio at the time in 2019.

I might be a small percentage surprised if there's a retcon in S2 over S3.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Watching 1-5 back to back beats watching the last 8 movies
I did watch Rogue One again after I finished because I hadn't had Disney+ in awhile.
Then I began to wonder, were any of those series on Apple+ ever worth a shit? I never went past 2 episodes of See before my free trial ran out.