The Mandalorian

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, UFC should definitely go back to being a freak sideshow that nobody takes seriously.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Imagine being so pathetic that you think ufc gained credibility when it introduced rules and weight classes.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well looks like the group of people that got Gina fired have been celebrating and are now going after Rosario Dawson.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
For anyone unfamiliar, it's another Carano-esque case-- using transphobia as the driver.

1614282473737.png

Ahsoka is too big to cancel over this.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They went after Pedro right after Gina got fired. And since that didnt work, now they want Rosario out.

The funny thing is that Disney keeps instigating it by posting all these puff piece articles on their Star Wars Facebook page.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Well looks like the group of people that got Gina fired have been celebrating and are now going after Rosario Dawson.
I wonder when people will realize there was a reason why these people were shunned and driven out of society. I'm not talking about Dawson or Gina or Pedro, but the SJW and trannies. Maybe we need to go back to tying them to a long rope on the back of a bumper and going on a big yee-yaw drive through the countryside.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I wonder when people will realize there was a reason why these people were shunned and driven out of society. I'm not talking about Dawson or Gina or Pedro, but the SJW and trannies. Maybe we need to go back to tying them to a long rope on the back of a bumper and going on a big yee-yaw drive through the countryside.

I just had someone text me Florida's state government is atrocious and not to move there. I literally can't think of a polite response, just going to drop the subject and pivot away from that landmine.

Everyone is ready to argue these days over SJW causes.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Full details of how it unfolded

1614284223403.png

I guess the family didn't know she/he (who transitioned from what, exactly, I still have no idea) they had invited someone who was going through this big journey.

It was dropped on them without prior knowledge. They got surprised.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why does everyone with a different lifestyle feel they need to be "celebrated"? Did he think they would give him a trophy or something? Just because they might not agree with your lifestyle choice, doesnt make her a bad person. Doesnt sound like she said or did anything mean. Stupid that people think she should be blacklisted for that.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm so sick of this world and this LGBTQ shit in everything, or racist shit, or whatever fucking flavor of the day fucking nonsense political shit.

Everything is tainted with this shit, there's no entertainment anymore. Fuck.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
I'm so sick of this world and this LGBTQ shit in everything, or racist shit, or whatever fucking flavor of the day fucking nonsense political shit.

Everything is tainted with this shit, there's no entertainment anymore. Fuck.
Watching studios fuck up movies like Oceans 8 is still fun, just not in the same way.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
For anyone unfamiliar, it's another Carano-esque case-- using transphobia as the driver.

View attachment 337829

Ahsoka is too big to cancel over this.
he's just suing rosario dawson for... discrimination? as a friend? wth

wait, this white thing is suing a black woman?

655b0799a5f07244eeb56f3febbd3567.png

guess i'm on team trans thing!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
LMAO. He freeloaded off of Dawson and got kicked off her property because he was a creep. These people need to be taken out and shot.

Part of me hopes these little stories keep pouring in from every actor and actress until it forces a reckoning of this whole cancel culture.

I guess its a pipe dream-- but I'd hope there is a critical mass that can be reached.

The best we can hope for is that there is a critical mass-- where the stories pile up so quickly, and every little offense is dug up on everyone in the business until they have to redraw the lines.

I'll give an example: MeToo. The accusations hit critical mass, the movement lost credibility, and the trend was no longer trendy. The volume was turned way down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Have to laugh at the Mouse over this one. Everyone knows how fucking batshit and out there Dawson is and they hired her in a key casting role anyhow. They could have gotten a sane person, but they hired the lunatic. And one thing about crazy is that it is a magnet for other crazy and drama. Mouse basically fucked itself here.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
I'll give an example: MeToo. The accusations hit critical mass, the movement lost credibility, and the trend was no longer trendy. The volume was turned way down.
Most #metoo women said they didn't care if Biden was a creep towards little girls. They'd vote for him because he wasn't Trump. That alone throws out any credibility they could ever have.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hey guys! Henry Cavill dated Gina Carano 10 years ago. He must be cancelled for that as well!

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the biggest #metoo backfire was Disney firing John Lasseter because somebody said he touched her arm once 20 years ago or something. John Fucking Lasseter, he is Pixar, he is also Frozen and Tangled. so guess what happen?
he just went to Apple to build another Pixar to fuck Disney right up its ass. along with a ton of other ex Pixar and Disney animators, those animators quit Disney specifically to join Lasseter.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
the biggest #metoo backfire was Disney firing John Lasseter because somebody said he touched her arm once 20 years ago or something. John Fucking Lasseter, he is Pixar, he is also Frozen and Tangled. so guess what happen?
he just went to Apple to build another Pixar to fuck Disney right up its ass. along with a ton of other ex Pixar and Disney animators, those animators quit Disney specifically to join Lasseter.
That is a swift kick in the nuts to Disney. No biggie. Disney will continue to recycle the same story with the same characters and people will continue to eat it.