The Mandalorian

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Its so FUCKING insane that people can flood twitter and every other social media platform with

"WHITE MEN SHOULD BE IN CAGES!"

"WHITE MEN DESERVE NOTHING!"

Really? This is where we are in this fucking country? Imagine if someone said...

"BLACK WOMEN SHOULD BE KEPT IN DUNGEONS!"

"BLACK WOMEN SHOULDNT BE LOVED BY ANYBODY!"

How you get out of your cage?

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
thats not how it works, they make you apologize, then they fire you anyway. they didnt want her apology anyway, they wanted her fired and this was their chance. they didnt even tell her she was fired. she found out like everyone else. on twitter.

I agree with you on this, just to get that out there.

So at what point do YOU as the celebrity need to step back and realize shit will not fly any longer. Weigh what you have to lose vs getting your point across. Just STFU unless you wish to risk it all. Not right, but that's where we are.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
These fools know Bill Burr is married to a black woman?

EDIT: Holy fuck and clearly even THAT is racist.

View attachment 342424
that was one of the tame responses to his wife.
Ewfs6BAUUAMo_l9

Ewfs6XlVIAIJhLQ

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Idiot: So having a black spouse means you can't be racist?
Me: Ya, pretty much! You don't fuckin MARRY what you hate, unless you're fucked in the head.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I agree with you on this, just to get that out there.

So at what point do YOU as the celebrity need to step back and realize shit will not fly any longer. Weigh what you have to lose vs getting your point across. Just STFU unless you wish to risk it all. Not right, but that's where we are.
i agree, her mistake was even having an active twitter account in the first place. still they went after her first. they attacked her about not having a her/she on her profile and from that they called for her firing. it wasnt over this. they wanted her fired because she didnt have some stupid shit on her profile. not because she said some stupid shit.

Cybsled

Twitter sucks. They’re cracking down on nude shit lately and they let virtual vigilantes run loose everywhere.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i agree, her mistake was even having an active twitter account in the first place. still they went after her first. they attacked her about not having a her/she on her profile and from that they called for her firing. it wasnt over this. they wanted her fired because she didnt have some stupid shit on her profile. not because she said some stupid shit.
This is exactly why you don't apologize.

To be clear, it's one thing to make a mistake, feel remorse, and go to the appropriate lengths to fix that mistake. It's another thing to be TOLD you made a mistake and be FORCED to apologize over something that never actually happened.

The crowd that DEMANDS an apology doesnt actually WANT an apology, they want subservience. They want to tell you how to feel and punish you. That's why you don't apologize no matter how loud the crowd gets, they are going to burn you at the stake regardless.

The point is often made to just shut your mouth and keep your head down, which I don't really agree with. If when Gina was hired they sat her down in HR and gave her an approved list of tweet topics, that's one thing. But we all know that's not what they did.

Gina shouldn't be blamed for giving her opinion, Disney should be blamed for how poorly they handled this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Gina shouldn't be blamed for giving her opinion, Disney should be blamed for how poorly they handled this.

When you KNOW the opinion is polarizing (Let's not act like she didn't)...You should be blamed. Don't fuck around with your money and career under no circumstances. Common sense needs to be used some times. THINK 1st.

My BS company drills into us how NOT to fuck around with social media at this company. It will get you fired. I'm sure Disney did also. Do they really need to tell you "Don't reference Nazi shit!" It's kinda implied this day in age. Hurty words hurt hurty people.

The thing that angers me is the total insane overkill of tearing her career down now. They act like she's eating babies now.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah. If you know your employers are going to react a certain way if you do a certain thing, then either you don't do that thing or you deal with the fallout.

• 2Pathetic

j00t

which, under normal circumstances is completely reasonable. but A), reasonable left town decades ago, and B) the stuff she posted WASN'T controversial. it just flat out wasn't. people who don't like her use that word to make it sound bad, but her point, her entire point all summer was that people should be thinking critically and focusing on supporting each other. the "nazi shit" she posted was straight up that the reason why it was so easy for the nazi's to round people up is because neighbors had been turning on each other for years.

hot take, i know. in what world is THAT a controversial statement that should result in your being fired? "hey guys, let's focus on helping each other instead of arguing about our differences" WHAT?! GET THE PITCH FORKS!!!

we're not talking about the myriad of celebs who post extremely poorly written and unfunny "jokes" about pedophilia and cannibalism.

but this is clown world

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
lol get the fuck out of here with whole keep quiet and keep your head down shit. Apologizing is definitely not the answer, and that shit only makes it worse. It's gonna suck for people like her, but the more people that tell Disney to fuck off the better it'll be down the road. Maybe better isn't the right word, but less terrible.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Not claiming it's a good situation or that she should have chosen to do things differently or that I disagree with anything she said. My point is just that she had to know that there was a good chance there was going to be fallout from it.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Maybe she thinks that she has made enough money and is ok being an 'example' (re: martyr)?

j00t

Not claiming it's a good situation or that she should have chosen to do things differently or that I disagree with anything she said. My point is just that she had to know that there was a good chance there was going to be fallout from it.
again, i don't think she did. i mean hind sight is always 20/20 and i'm sure if she knew is was going to cause her turmoil at work she would have thought differently but the point is that her posts were generally NOT controversial in any kind of realistic sense. her fault is in not realizing that just by existing she was poking the woke bear. the eye of sauron was upon her and she just happily kept tooling around like nothing was the matter. THAT is her issue. and the fact that that's an issue should honestly enrage any sane person

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
again, i don't think she did. i mean hind sight is always 20/20 and i'm sure if she knew is was going to cause her turmoil at work she would have thought differently but the point is that her posts were generally NOT controversial in any kind of realistic sense. her fault is in not realizing that just by existing she was poking the woke bear. the eye of sauron was upon her and she just happily kept tooling around like nothing was the matter. THAT is her issue. and the fact that that's an issue should honestly enrage any sane person
Maybe she didn't, or at least didn't think it would be this strong of a reaction. And I don't disagree with it being crazy that you have to cover your ass to such a degree. Whole thing is pretty absurd.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When you KNOW the opinion is polarizing (Let's not act like she didn't)...You should be blamed. Don't fuck around with your money and career under no circumstances. Common sense needs to be used some times. THINK 1st.

My BS company drills into us how NOT to fuck around with social media at this company. It will get you fired. I'm sure Disney did also. Do they really need to tell you "Don't reference Nazi shit!" It's kinda implied this day in age. Hurty words hurt hurty people.

The thing that angers me is the total insane overkill of tearing her career down now. They act like she's eating babies now.
Bullshit. A person who forsakes their principles for money has no principles at all. Nothing she said was factually untrue, just hurt some people's fee fees, and as I pointed out earlier, tapped into some of the holocaust guilt that the heebs keep a total monopoly on (this being her main mistake). They went after her to draw a reaction knowing her leanings ahead of time with that pronoun shit, because she was largely silent prior to that. Now they are spinning up the same shit with Burr and Weathers. And nothing she said related even tangentially to her job, unlike say the shit Gunn, Tree Larson, and Mackey said that they basically got a pass on.

Letting others cow us into hiding the truth is how things got so fucked in the first place. It is corrosive to every culture and sub-culture in this country. And its long past the point where we need to actively push back against the trampling of first amendment censorism.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you guys keep focusig on her nazi post. that wasnt why she was fired, she was targeted for being fired because she didnt do something. she was keeping her head down until they started attacking her for not listing pronouns on her twitter account.

Twitter mob: why dont you have pronouns on your twitter?!

Gina: i dont feel like doing that, everyone knows i'm a woman.

Twitter mob: list your pronouns, you fucking bitch!

Gina: lol no way

Twitter mob: you transpohobe cunt we will cancel you!

Gina: ok here ya go. Beep Boop Beep Boop.

Twitter Mob:
iu

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

j00t

you guys keep focusig on her nazi post. that wasnt why she was fired, she was targeted for being fired because she didnt do something. she was keeping her head down until they started attacking her for not listing pronouns on her twitter account.

Twitter mob: why dont you have pronouns on your twitter?!

Gina: i dont feel like doing that, everyone knows i'm a woman.

Twitter mob: list your pronouns, you fucking bitch!

Gina: lol no way

Twitter mob: you transpohobe cunt we will cancel you!

Gina: ok here ya go. Beep Boop Beep Boop.

Twitter Mob:
iu
well, the nazi post was the last straw type of thing. they didn't fire her for the beep boop bop thing. they fired her when she posted the nazi thing. BUT you're right in that the beep boop bop thing was 100% instigated by others and forced her into a corner. She tried on MULTIPLE occasions to get out of that conversation but no matter what she did they kept bringing it back to what her pronouns were. they absolutely bullied her about it and when she didn't give in they escalated immediately to #firegina and have been carrying that torch all summer.