The Matrix reboot/remake

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Fuck, I'd watch Gods of Egypt about 10 times before even thinking about watching Jupiter Ascending even one more time. It was terrible, but not JA terrible.

Honestly, I can't remember much about either of them, but my gut is telling me my above statement is true.

And you guys obviously haven't watched Atlantic Rim. Not Pacific, Atlantic. You know, the movie that came out right before Pacific Rim, straight to video, made by that company that does all the knockoff movies like that so (dumb) people think they are somehow renting a movie that hasn't even released in theaters yet. I watched that movie for you guys, way back when. And the scars are still there!
Juptier ascending budget 200m
gods of egypt budget 140m
Atlantic Rim budget 500k

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm willing to bet there's a character in this new movie that's a dude who becomes a girl when he jacks in for the Wachowski tranny audience alone.
That's been done already, guy who played Dexter was in some movie with a matrix type environment where that happened.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
This is late to the post (Sept 26) but, without reading the article, I interpret "Very Ambitious" as = Retarded.

Harris is a great dead-pan comedy actor, but in a serious role? Um, no thanks. Jason Batemen is very similar, and there is a reason he CANNOT act in serious roles. I never watched "The GIft" but can anyone give me a synopsis of how he was in that movie??? (I do not particularly enjoy movies specifically made to make you feel uncomfortable for the entire running time....(

• 1Worf

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You should watch Ozark, Bateman does a really good job in a serious dramatic role.

tbh I've never seen Harris in anything serious but I don't doubt he can do it. I mean, I guess Starship Troopers.

edit: oh yeah, Gone Girl.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy
I can see NPH working just fine as a supporting character in the Matrix universe. The fuck is wrong with yall.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
You should watch Ozark, Bateman does a really good job in a serious dramatic role.

tbh I've never seen Harris in anything serious but I don't doubt he can do it. I mean, I guess Starship Troopers.

edit: oh yeah, Gone Girl.
Yeah Ozark is great. Also calling Harris role in Starship Troopers serious is a bit of a stretch.

Binks

Golden Knight of the Realm
MiserlyGlitteringHamster-size_restricted.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bateman's deadpan acting style rubs off on you. He has perfected it in Ozark. Pursed mouth, silent pause, matter of fact response. Rinse repeat.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

iannis

Musty Nester
They should.

No sarcasm. If they want to dabble in transhumanism, then do it.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You know what I want more of in my movies? Mentally ill people..

Maybe Neo can plug in and transform into an attack helicopter 🚁 or maybe Morphious can turn into a clown demon.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They should.

No sarcasm. If they want to dabble in transhumanism, then do it.
Yeah I've no problem with it, this kind of setting is the appropriate place to explore dickchopping.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users