The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Doomcock had a bunch of things to say about The rise of Skywalker.

At the time even he said that "if this is to be believed" and saying that the stuff sounded quite hard to believe.

In the end pretty much everything he said was correct.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Doomcock had a bunch of things to say about The rise of Skywalker.

At the time even he said that "if this is to be believed" and saying that the stuff sounded quite hard to believe.

In the end pretty much everything he said was correct.
Really tough to guess that ROS was going to be bad after those other two bad movies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
dude, this is the only reason anyone even remembers under siege
5e3fa7b3c5b9c791b8f1cdc4d7f72d3c.png

steven seagall movies are horrible
thats bullshit. he has 3 or 4 great movies under his size 60 belt.
Marked For Death, Out For Justice, Under Siege and Hard To Kill.
if you havent seen those movies then its on you. and yes that chick was a smokeshow. but it was an all around good movie even without the T&A.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 5 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
if you havent seen those movies then its on you. and yes that chick was a smokeshow. but it was an all around good movie even without the T&A.
Under Siege was directed by Andrew Davis, the same guy who directed Harrison Ford in The Fugitive. The guy was a legit director in the 90's. I put the credit for Under Siege being fucking awesome on Andrew Davis and Tommy Lee Jones. Tommy Lee Jones chewed those scenes up, he was a fucking great villain.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Really tough to guess that ROS was going to be bad after those other two bad movies.

I was more referring to how he was laying out specific plot points and details, that then ended up being that way in the final film.

Actual specific details.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Under Siege was directed by Andrew Davis, the same guy who directed Harrison Ford in The Fugitive. The guy was a legit director in the 90's. I put the credit for Under Siege being fucking awesome on Andrew Davis and Tommy Lee Jones. Tommy Lee Jones chewed those scenes up, he was a fucking great villain.
The Fugitive is Ford's best non indy/Han movie. i paid to see that in the theater, twice. dozens of times on cable. they jacked up the Dolby for that train scene. by the end of the movie you want to fight every one armed man you come across. and yeah everyone knocked that shit out of the park in Under Siege. even Gary Busey went apeshit.

• 3Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
This is not going to bring in the bucks the sisters need to finally become Attack Helicopters.

Also trailer is foreshadowing that at least one of the mister sisters is going to OD on fentanyl in 2022.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the best character by far in the trailer is the rubber duck on Neo's head

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Whats with air poofs being popular cgi. It looked like the magic in wheel of time. Gross no thanks is all I can say to this travesty.

• 1Garbage

Argarth

On the verandah

Let's not forget The Glimmer Man. My favourite. God knows how many times I've watched this scene. Still cracks me up.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Let's not forget The Glimmer Man. My favourite. God knows how many times I've watched this scene. Still cracks me up.

i think i saw that movie a couple of times. i think i didnt like it as much because they paired him with that Wayans jackass.

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just finished watching the 1st Matrix again in years. And fuck me, it's still great, mind-blowing, awesome and didn't age at all (if you disregard the phones, land lines, etc...)

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider
So does anyone know why Hugo Weaving is not in it? The “public” reason is he said it conflicted with a play schedule he was in... but I see someone in the thread sad he was fired. What gives?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
hes a highly esteemed actor and he went to a gossip rag industry rumor website to give an official interview as to why hes not in the movie....

if someone goes to gossip rag and they're on Hugo Weaving's level, at his age, at his point in his career.....you need to read into every single word he says very closely.

I'll leave it there.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hes a highly esteemed actor and he went to a gossip rag industry rumor website to give an official interview as to why hes not in the movie....

if someone goes to gossip rag and they're on Hugo Weaving's level, at his age, at his point in his career.....you need to read into every single word he says very closely.

I'll leave it there.
i mean, least you can do is post said article. i think most people have no idea about any of this.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users