The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider
Doomcock has a spoiler too. No telling if it's correct or not but if it is true (Don't click on it if you don't want to know) it upends all the movies. He says...

Towards the end you find out that Trinity was supposed to be the One and she's the one who saved everyone. That's why she's in the movie.

After hearing that I pretty much decided I'm going dark on reveals. Not going to watch the WorldOfGeekdom video.

• 2Direct to DVD
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I re-watched the original last night. Must have been a few years since watching it.

Fuck me, what an amazing film!!

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I re-watched the original last night. Must have been a few years since watching it.

Fuck me, what an amazing film!!

maxresdefault.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Doomcock has a spoiler too. No telling if it's correct or not but if it is true (Don't click on it if you don't want to know) it upends all the movies. He says...

Towards the end you find out that Trinity was supposed to be the One and she's the one who saved everyone. That's why she's in the movie.

After hearing that I pretty much decided I'm going dark on reveals. Not going to watch the WorldOfGeekdom video.

Thats just fucking stupid.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Stephen Seagall 's good movies ended when he got fat. he just kept making them after he got fat. his last good movie was Under Siege
Under Siege.
iu

the next movie, On Deadly Ground, they never let him take his coat off because he turned into a lard ass between films
iu

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Here is the WorldofGeekdom Youtube video that has full spoilers for Matrix 4. It was taken down by WB for copywrite, so the assumption is that its a real report by someone who saw an early cut of the movie, a "95% cut" they call it.
Warning: He isn't kidding; he is going into full plot and twist details about the movie that the trailer confirms; the video was posted in June and reposted June 30th. Beyond here there be dragons and spoilers about why people are saying there is at least *some* wokeness in the movie. I am spoilering it to reduce temptation; nothing spoilery about the video still itself. One click and you will wake up in your bed, believing whatever you want to believe. TWO clicks, however, and you will see how woke the rabbit hole gets.

What I had read was that this was a love story between Neo and Trinity that brings closure to the series, so I sorta believe this, though I think this guy's supposed friend doesn't exist. I think he's just piecing this together from other spoilers that have been floating around for months along with the trailer. The only new things in what he said, that I hadn't read anywhere else before, was explaining Morpheus's character and that NPH is the main villain, which are both things that totally make sense. What I had read was that this was a love story between Neo and Trinity that brings closure to the series.

It totally makes sense that the machines would have to create a Morpheus copy as part of the program, since the new 6th Matrix was supposed to incorporate choice, and so they would need a Morpheus-like character to present that choice to humans born in the Matrix.

The whole part about the machines saving Neo's and Trinity's bodies is pretty obvious from the trailer, since we do see that scene with the two pods that look like they're almost in a heart shape, so it's totally possible that dude just pulled it all out of his ass from the trailer and other spoilers.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What I had read was that this was a love story between Neo and Trinity that brings closure to the series, so I sorta believe this, though I think this guy's supposed friend doesn't exist. I think he's just piecing this together from other spoilers that have been floating around for months along with the trailer. The only new things in what he said, that I hadn't read anywhere else before, was explaining Morpheus's character and that NPH is the main villain, which are both things that totally make sense. What I had read was that this was a love story between Neo and Trinity that brings closure to the series.

It totally makes sense that the machines would have to create a Morpheus copy as part of the program, since the new 6th Matrix was supposed to incorporate choice, and so they would need a Morpheus-like character to present that choice to humans born in the Matrix.

The whole part about the machines saving Neo's and Trinity's bodies is pretty obvious from the trailer, since we do see that scene with the two pods that look like they're almost in a heart shape, so it's totally possible that dude just pulled it all out of his ass from the trailer and other spoilers.
for what it's worth, that video is from several months ago, so none of it was based on any publicly available media.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
his best work

I remember watching that for the first time back in the day, and being shocked they killed him off. It's actually a pretty great 90s style action thriller.

I think it's still holds up today for that style of film.

• 3Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I remember watching that for the first time back in the day, and being shocked they killed him off. It's actually a pretty great 90s style action thriller.

I think it's still holds up today for that style of film.
yeah i laughed so hard when i saw it. i saw it with my dad, who was into steven segall movies at the time but i was always pretty indifferent to him.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Is it bad that when I didn't see Lawrence in the trailer I assumed he died and that I must have forgot hearing about his death?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Christ, i dunno whats worse, him mixing up fishburne with SLJ or the way he sucked his dick afterward to apologize about it. Id be like "oh yeah, i`m just reading a script here. Sorry. No offense, tell me about Robocop."

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Stephen Seagall 's good movies ended when he got fat. he just kept making them after he got fat. his last good movie was Under Siege
Under Siege.
dude, this is the only reason anyone even remembers under siege
5e3fa7b3c5b9c791b8f1cdc4d7f72d3c.png

steven seagall movies are horrible

• 10Solidarity
  • 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 17 users