The Men's rights thread, AKA destroy Feminism.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
don't ya just hate it when you go out on a date with a bitch and she doesn't open the car door for you?

We'll look I know you don't have any of your children living with you so it's a moot point, but I have a son and two daughters and I want things to stop going down this road.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I feel like greek yogurt on a sandwich veers from "things women put on a sandwich" to "things someone with down syndrome put on a sandwich".
I took this super chill Latino chick on a date once to a nice hole in the wall burrito spot. She had a neck tattoo so you know she was down for some weird shit later.

She put Greek yogurt on her burrito and said it was "just like sour cream".

Weird shit did not occur that evening. My cab ride home cost $17.76. I remember that part more than what she looked like.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
So you didn't end up dropping some Jewish yogurt in her taco, huh?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I took this super chill Latino chick on a date once to a nice hole in the wall burrito spot. She had a neck tattoo so you know she was down for some weird shit later.

Weird shit did not occur that evening. My cab ride home cost $17.76. I remember that part more than what she looked like.

My wife does the same shit, on taco tuesday, pisses me the fuck off.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Wow talk about being microagressive. Unbelievable.
It was meant to be macroaggressive. I'll translate it into edgy Mario talk for you.

"I took this drug dealing, rapist, border hopping, Chad loving legumer to a faggot SJW cock-shaped-sandwich(Isn't a burrito a donkey LAWL) spot (obviously owned by deep government ( ( ( SOROS ) ) ) types)...long story short, I got friend zoned for being such a nice guy"

Make sense now?

• 2Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
post-62243-misfits-Rudy-cringe-gif-imgur-HGDn.gif

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
It was meant to be macroaggressive. I'll translate it into edgy Mario talk for you.

"I took this drug dealing, rapist, border hopping, Chad loving legumer to a faggot SJW cock-shaped-sandwich(Isn't a burrito a donkey LAWL) spot (obviously owned by deep government ( ( ( SOROS ) ) ) types)...long story short, I got friend zoned for being such a nice guy"

Make sense now?
Race mixing never makes sense.

• 3Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande

Neck tattoo? And you didn't take her home to meet your Bubby?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
great, an MRA thread.

all thats left is a PUA thread and I can finally take this site out of my bookmarks

I feel like feminism is part of SJWism and already hated on fully in the GamerGate thread. @Amod Please shaw this thread and Titan.

I find MRA and PUA to be bottom of the barrel morons and Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas has definitely not convinced me that he isn't smuggling some chromosomes.

Wouldn't you want those threads so this kind of retardation can be kept in one place and so you can identify the knuckle draggers?

Seems very heavy moderation and just like @Tuco or Draegan to forbid a topic like this.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I find MRA and PUA to be bottom of the barrel morons and Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas has definitely not convinced me that he isn't smuggling some chromosomes.

Wouldn't you want those threads so this kind of retardation can be kept in one place and so you can identify the knuckle draggers?

Seems very heavy moderation and just like @Tuco or Draegan to forbid a topic like this.
Fair enough. This shit would likely get blasted in the GG thread.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Titan you're a giant fucking pussy and ignoramus, your constant drivel is so cunty and butthurt (probably because your wife punks your bitch ass daily)

• 1Like

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Good move. You don't fuck with sour cream and anyone who wants to swap it out can fuck themselves.

• 2Like

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
To be fair, lotsa Cali hipsters swap out sour cream for yogurt because it's lower fat and calories. If Screamfeeder Screamfeeder had taken her home to Bubby and she tried to swap sour cream for yogurt on her cheese blintzes shit would have gone down though.

• 3Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
To be fair, lotsa Cali hipsters swap out sour cream for yogurt because it's lower fat and calories. If Screamfeeder Screamfeeder had taken her home to Bubby and she tried to swap sour cream for yogurt on her cheese blintzes shit would have gone down though.
This was back in New Mexico dude. That shit probably falls under some kind of hate crime legislation there.

• 3Like