The Metal Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

DISMEMBER!!!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
New King Gizzard is out a week or two ago and they've decided they are a thrash band now

Needless

Toe Sucker
They play here on saturday, im tempted to go too

Also, looking forward to the new Northlane album woo

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I'll never get a chance to catch them in concert.
So shitty. Great concert.

Eh, really you wanted to see them 15+ years ago. The last tour (with Amon Amarth), AA just stole the fucking show. Megadeth is playing a half step down to correct for Dave's voice and half a step slow too. It's really just a shell of their former selves.

I saw them on the Cryptic Writings tour (and actually have that piece of shit autographed by Dave and Marty...but hey, at least it's not Risk!) and they were still full force awesome. They just couldn't measure up anymore and shouldda called it quits awhile ago.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Does Monstrosity have a new singer? Or are they going to be reuniting with Fishgrinder for the show?

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Eh, really you wanted to see them 15+ years ago.
Perhaps, but I saw them only 3 years ago and thought they were pretty great. Having said that, it was my first and only time seeing Megadeth live.
I guess I feel the same way about Metallica, having seen them in the 90s, then again in early 2000s, and again when they got their new bassist, they were on a steady decline.. so they're touring Australia again this year and I can't get motivated to go again. Sad since I spent the whole decade of the 90s obsessed with them.
So what I'm saying is, if you've never seen Megadeth before they're worth seeing IMO.