The Moral Superiority Thread: How much better are Vegans?

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Yes, but you support a dietary lifestyle that encourages the excessive use of fossil fuels in order to foster agriculture in regions better suited to grazing.

Scumbag.

150925153610-food-climate-chart-two-degrees-exlarge-169.jpg

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I want confirmation that somewhere, at some point, a vegan lady took the cock out of her mouth and explained she couldn't swallow because vegan.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I know once I watched COWSPIRACY: The Sustainability Secret (tm), I was forced by my revulsion at the agriculture-industrial complexes crimes again cattlekind to become a hard core vegan, and also I'm full paleo.

So my daily meal regime includes five small (300 kcal or less) meals of acorn nuts and dry wheat grass smoothies, plus a cheat meal of soy and quinoa on Saturdays.

Thanks to all the people involved in COWSPIRACY for opening my eyes to the evils of the industrial meat industry!

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I know once I watched COWSPIRACY: The Sustainability Secret (tm), I was forced by my revulsion at the agriculture-industrial complexes crimes again cattlekind to become a hard core vegan, and also I'm full paleo.

So my daily meal regime includes five small (300 kcal or less) meals of acorn nuts and dry wheat grass smoothies, plus a cheat meal of soy and quinoa on Saturdays.

Thanks to all the people involved in COWSPIRACY for opening my eyes to the evils of the industrial meat industry!

You should be ashamed of your unhealthy environmentally unsustainable eating habits.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Excuse me, sir, but nothing is more sustainable for the environment than acorn nuts and wheat grass smoothies.

Kindly check yourself before you wreck yourself, sir.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'll have you know I've planted over 500 acorn trees myself, in secret, during late night raids on local settlements, all in an effort to ensure the future of both the environment, and our species.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
Excuse me, sir, but nothing is more sustainable for the environment than acorn nuts and wheat grass smoothies.

Kindly check yourself before you wreck yourself, sir.

A real vegan survives on universal good will and positive energy.
You're consuming too many resources. Too taxing on our ecology.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

NOW THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME THREAD!!

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
Holy fuck. Does your corruption know no bounds?!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

This is not how fucking carbon greenhouse additions work, god damn. The sources cows turn into atmospheric carbon are part of the carbon cycle. The entire issue behind anthropomorphic climate change is adding sequestered sources that were outside of our evolutionary period to the cycle, shifting the climate from the one we've adapted to.

Cows eating grass, then the grass regrowing using CO2 (Or methan converted in the troposphere or soil into CO2) is not "adding" anything to the cycle unless you're removing forest for gazing land, which we don't (And most places don't except for SA, but that's only after the land is destroyed for farming). It's the shit we pull out of the ground that causes the change.

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
This is not how fucking carbon greenhouse additions work, god damn. The sources cows turn into atmospheric carbon are part of the carbon cycle. The entire issue behind anthropomorphic climate change is adding sequestered sources that were outside of our evolutionary period to the cycle, shifting the climate from the one we've adapted to.

Cows eating grass, then the grass regrowing using CO2 (Or methan converted in the troposphere or soil into CO2) is not "adding" anything to the cycle unless you're removing forest for gazing land, which we don't (And most places don't except for SA, but that's only after the land is destroyed for farming). It's the shit we pull out of the ground that causes the change.

A Leading Cause of Everything: One Industry That Is Destroying Our Planet and Our Ability to Thrive on It

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Are...you seriously trying to appeal to the authority of Harvard as a justification for denying the actual research, which indicates that multivitamins do nothing whatsoever for the average person's health?

Even the Harvard source admits there is no proof of benefit, only that there might be potential benefit there, so you should do it anyway?

And the source I cited cites multiple government agencies whose entire responsibility is public health oversight. As well as many of the papers being cited being from one of the top journals for internal medicine in the field?

You really are dumb as fuck aren't you?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You've shifted over primarly to only the environmental aspect pretty quickly, which is smart because there are arguements to be made. On the health aspects, you are a full of shit know nothing holier than though, lying, low information soft headed queef fart.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Annals of Internal Medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Impact Factor[edit]
According to the Journal Citation Reports, Annals' most recent (2014) Impact Factor is 17.810 - the highest of any specialty journal in the Thomson Reuters "General and Internal Medicine" category. Currently, Annals is ranked fourth among 153 general medicine journals, making it one of the most highly cited and influential journals in the world.[1]

This is the source for many of the papers cited in my second link. Its only one of the most important medical journals in the world.

But hey, some unnamed person at Harvard said "Go ahead, take lots of supplements with no proven benefits anyway, it can't hurt, right?" so we should just ignore all that.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Cows eat dreams and fart nightmares.

I am a level 5 vegan, i dont eat anything that cssts a shadow. Your move molerats.