The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Most educated people already know what Pantheon a four-lettered word is. The new gamer who is seeing it for the first time doesn't know. VR has done a good job controlling the negative comments on social media. The Pantheon+ team tried to be the only show in town, but the word is slowly getting out. People are starting to catch on. Why would People pay for perks within a month that are free and are able to be viewed by everyone? Who wants to play for a few hours every nine months to a year for $ 1000?

What in the ever living fuck are you babbling about? Who the fuck are you even trying to talk to?

At this point my best guess is you have multiple personality disorder and you are posting so your other 83 personas can read them later.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was referring to the Punching baby post. Most of the people on this website don't know how to respond to things intellectually instead they pass around nude pics. I can't believe that Minus spent his last bonus check before he got laid on RMT instead of telling his wife and sending her some money, what a loser. I am kind of glad he got hired on with VR because he can now have a stable income and be able to send his child support payments to his ex and still be able to summon RMT gear as a VR employee for his toon.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I was referring to the Punching baby post. Most of the people on this website don't know how to respond to things intellectually instead they pass around nude pics. I can't believe that Minus spent his last bonus check before he got laid on RMT instead of telling his wife and sending her some money, what a loser. I am kind of glad he got hired on with VR because he can now have a stable income and be able to send his child support payments to his ex and still be able to summon RMT gear as a VR employee for his toon.
Use the goddamn quote functionally you inbred fuck face!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Most of the people on this website don't know how to respond to things intellectually instead they pass around nude pics.

You don't ever get to see any intellectual responses because this thread doesn't warrant any.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
what-the-actual-fuck-david-rose.gif

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
My first Blog entry.

The Captain’s Blog
Dead Toe Society
Journal Entry #1

Stillness is not a good sign at sea. In fact, the sudden stillness and the thump that nearly knocked me off my feet were distressing. As Captain of, The Dead Toe, Captain Bart to be specific, I couldn’t afford to ignore the disturbance. I’ve been dead a long time and learned that ignoring issues might not re-kill me, but it sure can complicate things!

As such, I dropped my controller and paused my game. My parrot, Bermuda, mid molt with feathers sticking off of him like he was imitating a porcupine, joined me on my way out,

chanting “All is lost!”

That was fine. When he started screeching to abandon ship, things got hairy. I popped out onto the deck.

My crew hadn’t noticed anything but sat at a table each with headphones on and Mer-mama had her tail up on the table as well despite RGB, the squid, and his repeated comment that she smelled like week-old fish.

Ah, nothing could be too wrong if they were this relaxed.

“Ahoy, me hearties!” I called out, letting my tobacco-filled pipe bob on my bony jaw—lack of lips made smoking effectively hard but the smoke pouring out between my teeth intimidated plenty of land lovers!

No one glanced up from their game and again I noticed the odd stillness. We should be swaying with the water and making our way across the waves. I looked to the left…looked to the right. There are times in life when seeing water surrounding you is a problem, but when you are supposed to be in the middle of the ocean, that watery grave is a luxury we often take for granted.

No water this time. Sand, golden and bright.

“Have we run aground?!”

The blasted parrot is the only one to answer. “Sailing while gaming! Sailing while gaming!”

RGB hits Mer-Mama’s shoulder and then stands up. He’s currently a deep blue color that really suits his tentacles, though as his name implies, he often runs the color spectrum.
Mer-Mama tosses her tail off the table and with the most put-upon expression she can manage she chirps into her headset “Wait, something’s happening IRL. Gotta goes.”

Don’t know where she got the idea that fish women were supposed to sing but she’s always halfway broken into a song.
She joined me, Parrot, and RGB.

“Mateys!” I greeted them trying to keep myself and them in good cheer. I hold out my bone arms and drape one around RGB. My good humor doesn’t last long when I’m reminded of the state of the ship. There are times when a day on the beach to relax would be ideal… mostly right after I’ve pirated an unreleased game or some other treasure for my crew… but we have places to be. “It appears we be stuck on a reef.”

RGB turns back to the crew. Sea monsters and undead sailors make for great gaming teams, but they do tend to be lax about sailing.

“Okay, who was supposed to be at the helm?” RGB yells. His face has gone a purple-red that is starting to spread down his tentacles.

The crew mumbled indecipherably, huddled around a flat screen clasping their controllers. The game is close and any effort to distract them further might cause more damage than good. You know how it goes, the sailors will demand a rematch and the sea monsters will try to drown them and then… well it gets messy and wet. And the ship running ashore is already messing with my schedule. Sometimes I think I ought to get a crew that’s interested in sailing…

“Don't know why you expect anything of them. New game and all. What exactly was in that locked chest the crew brought back?” The sparkle in her deep blue eyes tells me she’d like to get in on the action, and her nearness tells me that RGB wasn’t kidding about the fishy smell. “I’ve never seen that game!”

The parrot screeched in answer, “Hogwarts Legacy Beta.”

No choice for it then. I know my crew’s priorities. “Well, I suppose we’ll just wait on the tide.”

“How long’s that gonna take?” Mer-Mama sang before falling into a talking voice. “I’ve got COD at 7.”
I look at my watch. It’s just past six. “And a podcast episode at 8.”

“Another one?!” RGB sounds annoyed.

“Aye, another one!” I snap. We may play games for a living but it’s not like our life is a game! “You know we bring the listeners a new show every Wednesday at 8.”
“Wednesdays at 8,” Parrot squawks. At least someone understands keeping to a schedule.

“Oh, yeah. Where we give them all the tea on everything happening in the gaming world. News, reviews, release dates, who’s playing what—"
Mer-Mama slammed her shoulder into his sternum and belted out the next part. Sometimes I think she honestly believes she’s on a stage. “And in-depth discussions of our favorite RPGs, console games, and tabletop games.”

I cut in before she finishes her high note. “Aye, we do. With new topics and special guests every week! Not even a shipwreck will make us miss one! So, get your tails in gear!”

Parrot squawks and flaps his wing with excitement. “Live show! Live show!

A live show would have been just perfect, but… as I said in the beginning, stillness is a bad sign. Until we get the ship moving again, I haven’t got squat to do but plan out all the future games we’ll play for our subscribers. “In the meantime, we’ll be here just…waiting for the tide to rise.

RGB perks up “Or waiting for the crew to help.”

A glance at the crew tells me RGB has been out of the water too long. The crew is still huddled around the flat screen clasping their controllers. They turn to look at us, decide we don’t have food, booze, or a new game, and then abruptly turn back to their game.

I grin. Sometimes Life imitates art. “Like waiting on Pantheon: The Rise of the Fallen.”

END ON: Dead Toe Society logo with YouTube, Discord, and Twitch links.
like this video and subscribe to the Dead Toe Society Podcast.
And jump on our Discord for hot goss during the live show.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I thought this was going to be a podcast or a puppet show

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
This is a cut scene from the Captain Blog's before the episode begins to show insights into the captain and his crew.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I was referring to the Punching baby post. Most of the people on this website don't know how to respond to things
Like DickTrickle said, use the reply and quote functions. It's ironic that you say this when it's you who can't hit reply.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I've seen people play Pantheon. I made a sock puppet while bored on work calls.

This is the real vapor ware.