The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Looks like the lovebirds are headed for divorce. Just couldn't handle losing faith in Pantheon.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am happy in the rickshaw. I can be spontaneous and free, However, the no edit button sucks.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's not included in his program.
welcome-will-ferrell.gif

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The premise of the idea. Podcast and journal. I kind of pictured the series as a group of pirates and sea monsters sucked in by a time-space vortex into the modern day where they keep up with current trends and talk about them on their podcast while at sea. The ship has all the modern appliances and is powered by a generator. The podcast is mentioned but not focused on in the story. The captain's entry is a supplement to the podcast for those who are interested in character development and insight. By the end of the third or fourth journal log, we have a basic understanding of the 9-person crew. There is the captain and a 4-person crew of sailors (Diego, Maggie, Cort, and Chris) and a 4-person crew of sea monsters (Mer-mama, Teeth, Bermuda, and RGB. They spent most of their time relaxing at sea but occasionally they need to land on shore to get supplies for the crew. The time vortex gave them the ability to change into human form while on land.